Cortana won't last long.

And when they day comes where she leaves, what will John do?

She’s everything to him, and I can’t imagine a Halo game without Cortana.

When do you guys think she will be gone?

Cortana is like a mother figure to John. He has lost 2 of them already (given that his original mother is probably dead and that he doesn’t know that Halsey is still alive). He will grief for her, but he will move on.

she may cease to exist but she will continue to live on forever… within our hearts.

Halo 5
In Halo 4 she goes crazy and you wll have to kill her in Halo 5. And in Halo 6 Chief will seak vengeance.

That’s what I think

I personally don’t think John will kill her.

I think they’re in love, he doesn’t see her has a mother figure…

they may be able to save her/extend her life if they are able to understand the Forerunners more and how their AI’s worked

I think Cortana will die, either in Halo 4 or 5. When she dies, I think Halsey might have another A.I for John.

I think she’ll sacrifice herself to save John in the end.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

she annoys me, i can’t wait for her to die.
Goes through metal cave with blue led lights across the walls
“this cave is not a natural formation”
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/101/791/DUMB--Yoink-.jpg

she annoys me, i can’t wait for her to die.
Goes through metal cave with blue led lights across the walls
“this cave is not a natural formation”
http://images.wikia.com/unhalo/images/d/de/Dumb--Yoink-.jpg

> I think they’re in love, he doesn’t see her has a mother figure…

I think not. John most likely treats her like any other teammate hes just not going to sacrifice her.

Cortana is far from a mother figure in my opinion. Just because Halsey very loosely acted as such, doesn’t mean it’s the same for Cortana (and for arguments sake, plenty of men admire women who share similarities with their mother).

In terms of the actual romance, Cortana is Chief’s closest ally, and she is able to bring out more in him than any other person. He cares about her and she’s more than an A.I. BUT I don’t think he’s “in love.” Chief is a very logical thinker, and romance wouldn’t make sense to him.

If anything, Cortana loves John, because as she gets smarter, her emotions become more complex. She isn’t a soldier. And she’s going crazier, to the point where she will possibly think unrealistically.

The relationship is apparently only truly explored in this new Halo series so it might just be a love-fest. They do get along like a married couple anywho.

I’m doubtful they’ll kill Cortana off until the final Halo but agree with the view she eventually goes crazy and tries to kill Chief.

The original plot written that was scrapped for the original Halo 1 was going to have Cortana go into this control room of Halo, of which would be a different kind of super-weapon, goes crazy with power and rampancy and tries to take over the universe with Chief having to kill her to essentially win the game.

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

The Heck is wrong with you?

> And when they day comes where she leaves, what will John do?
>
> She’s everything to him, and I can’t imagine a Halo game without Cortana.
>
> When do you guys think she will be gone?

I dont see why they just dont make another cortana. All they need to do is make another cloned brain from Halsey’s DNA. They can just reload some of her memories they have on file and BOOM brand new cortana.

She is just a machine after all. Glorified toaster.

Some guys seemed to have been spoilt.

I guess that Cortana will be sperated from the Chief and somehow be conserved in a Forerunner structure. She could become a useful asset in the final game.

It would feel very strange to me if Cortana was completely gone. I mean, she is John’s more human half.

> Cortana is far from a mother figure in my opinion. Just because Halsey very loosely acted as such, doesn’t mean it’s the same for Cortana (and for arguments sake, plenty of men admire women who share similarities with their mother).
>
> In terms of the actual romance, Cortana is Chief’s closest ally, and she is able to bring out more in him than any other person. He cares about her and she’s more than an A.I. BUT I don’t think he’s “in love.” Chief is a very logical thinker, and romance wouldn’t make sense to him.
>
> If anything, Cortana loves John, because as she gets smarter, her emotions become more complex. She isn’t a soldier. And she’s going crazier, to the point where she will possibly think unrealistically.

Cortana definitely loves him, but i also think john has some feelings for her. He hasn’t shown them up until now, but they’re there, he’s just to much of a “machine” to show it :wink:

She could get “reverse-composed” and become Human…

> > Cortana is far from a mother figure in my opinion. Just because Halsey very loosely acted as such, doesn’t mean it’s the same for Cortana (and for arguments sake, plenty of men admire women who share similarities with their mother).
> >
> > In terms of the actual romance, Cortana is Chief’s closest ally, and she is able to bring out more in him than any other person. He cares about her and she’s more than an A.I. BUT I don’t think he’s “in love.” Chief is a very logical thinker, and romance wouldn’t make sense to him.
> >
> > If anything, Cortana loves John, because as she gets smarter, her emotions become more complex. She isn’t a soldier. And she’s going crazier, to the point where she will possibly think unrealistically.
>
> Cortana definitely loves him, but i also think john has some feelings for her. He hasn’t shown them up until now, but they’re there, he’s just to much of a “machine” to show it :wink:

One of those, “I would definitely love you if you were human” type of deals. Then he’d be like King Leonidas, but not dead.