Cortana will not be crazy?

I don’t think Cortana will be crazy, I think that the whole rampant after 9 years thing won’t affect her.
Why?
Because after watching FUD Part 2, I think being alone with herself for 5 years already made her crazy and sped up the process; so she’s already cured.
She’s had nothing to do for 5 years and so she’s made herself sane.

What do you think?

Cortana is already rampant(crazy) so the question is more of what is going to be done about it.

> I <mark>don’t</mark> think Cortana <mark>won’t</mark> be crazy.
>
> What do you think?

I think your sentence doesn’t make sense.

Crazy people do not know they are crazy, Cortana does not know she is crazy. once you go insane you cant just hop back on the horse of being sane an down to earth.

> Crazy people do not know they are crazy, Cortana does not know she is crazy. once you go insane you cant just hop back on the horse of being sane an down to earth.

Didn’t say she was, what I’m saying is that her being on her own for all these years accelerated the process, she is no longer crazy. Or maybe she is.

> > I <mark>don’t</mark> think Cortana <mark>won’t</mark> be crazy.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> I think your sentence doesn’t make sense.

fixed.

> > Crazy people do not know they are crazy, Cortana does not know she is crazy. once you go insane you cant just hop back on the horse of being sane an down to earth.
>
> Didn’t say she was, what I’m saying is that her being on her own for all these years accelerated the process, she is no longer crazy. Or maybe she is.

no shes crazy just crazy

thing is, smart AIs “Think” themselves to death. what that means is that they are constantly being fed information on new things that it overloads their system and they go crazy. Cortana hasnt been exposed to anything really “new” so she hasnt added any information to her memory. after they reach requiem though, tons of info is inputted, her “mind” is overflowed with information, and she becomes rampant.