cortana web?

does anyone else remember 343i talking about implementing the “cortana web” in war games? am i missing something or did that idea just die off?

What’s the cortana web?

What was the Cortana Web? O.o

it was supposed to be an information page you could use like an after-action report, but with more details and specifics

please elaborate this “cortana web” i dont quite understand.

That sounds like a rumor and not something that came directly from 343

its an informational statistics page where you could see all of the stats for previous games in war games. it was supposed to help you realize how you were doing in matchmaking games in terms of what you were killed by the most, what your best weapon was, etc.

> That sounds like a rumor and not something that came directly from 343

it was actually stated by 343i in a sparkast, they not only mentioned it, but explained it

I thought it was just 343’s internal stat tracker while they were testing the game. I never heard anything about them implementing it user-side.

> I thought it was just 343’s internal stat tracker while they were testing the game. I never heard anything about them implementing it user-side.

this is very possible, i just remember them talking about it, but it’s strange that they haven’t mentioned it in months