Cortana..the End?

I don’t believe so, she was created from Forerunner tech. so Forerunner Technology will save her…

no she wasn’t. She was UPDATED with forerunner codes and info so she could help Chief on Halo. The “random” jump from Reach wasn’t as random as Keyes thought. Halsey and I think ONI knew about Halo, and Cortana took them there with all of her information.

Now as for some sort of Forerunner tech to increase her lifespan I think its perfectly plausible, but she is a Human AI with Forerunner information stored on her right now.

> I don’t believe so, she was created from Forerunner tech. so Forerunner Technology will save her…

Jesus will save her

> > I don’t believe so, she was created from Forerunner tech. so Forerunner Technology will save her…
>
> Jesus will save her

OH THANK THE LORDY. PRAISE THE LORDY, JESUS CHRIST.

> > I don’t believe so, she was created from Forerunner tech. so Forerunner Technology will save her…
>
> Jesus will save her

If she has the necessary healthcare coverage.

> > > I don’t believe so, she was created from Forerunner tech. so Forerunner Technology will save her…
> >
> > Jesus will save her
>
> If she has the necessary healthcare coverage.

>
> Jesus will save her

You mean Jebus, don’t you.

I think she’s going to die in halo 5. you know, repeat the first trilogy:

1. Cortana helps you explore new alien world.

2. Cortana is lost after a huge conflict involving dramatic enemy issues. (Great Schism in halo 2 and leaving Cortana behind. Forunner and Precursor conflict in halo 5 killing Cortana forever.)

3. Redeem Cortana for love. (rescue her in halo 3 from gravemind. Redeem her and end conflict in halo 6, she leaves legacy in some way.)

At least that’s what i think might happen in a nutshell if you compare to the first trilogy.