Cortana Rampancy

In one of the trailers cortana is seen yelling " I will not let you… leave … this… PLANET!" and also in some books i could have sworn she wonders about when she will go rampant. Do you guys have any thoughts?

at SDCC in the “you had to be there part” it clears up a little on what she is talking about.
and it doesn’t really seem like she is rampant, just on her technological period… if thats possible…

Wait and see my friend. If Cortana dies before Halo 6 I will go on a Unfrigginbelievable.

> at SDCC in the “you had to be there part” it clears up a little on what she is talking about.

And would you happen to know what that is?

> > at SDCC in the “you had to be there part” it clears up a little on what she is talking about.
>
> And would you happen to know what that is?

Silly boy! Everyone knows we can’t talk about leaked information.

>_>

<_<

They’re watching!

> > > at SDCC in the “you had to be there part” it clears up a little on what she is talking about.
> >
> > And would you happen to know what that is?
>
> Silly boy! Everyone knows we can’t talk about leaked information.
>
> >>
>
> <
<
>
> They’re watching!

Don’t worry…i know a place we can talk in private.

> > > > at SDCC in the “you had to be there part” it clears up a little on what she is talking about.
> > >
> > > And would you happen to know what that is?
> >
> > Silly boy! Everyone knows we can’t talk about leaked information.
> >
> > >>
> >
> > <
<
> >
> > They’re watching!
>
> Don’t worry…i know a place we can talk in private.

SHHH… they’re watching… but theres this place called

y
o
u
t
u
b
e

where I’m sure you will be able to find it… its crappy vid quality… but better than nothing

Well me, cortana is going mad with power. She seems power hungry and controlled to me!

She has already gone rampant.

theyve already saidf she was going onto year 7 which is the rampant year for all AI. 343 has already confirmed this…its not new.