Cortana Needs A Swimsuit

It was stated in an earlier thread how lewd it was for the Mantis to romp around sans pants.

What about Cortana?

Seriously. She needs to cover that stuff up. I realize Halo 4 is rated M, actually just because she won’t put clothes on, but dang. Surely 343 could have put a swimsuit on her before the game went gold.

I would hope with all the female employees at 343 we will see clothing equal opportunity in February’s title update, and in addition to Mantis pants we see Cortana get at least a swim suit.

Don’t ruin the appeal of Cortana! D:

I liked reading this.

That’s just bad trolling, she wears codes not clothes

> It was stated in an earlier thread how lewd it was for the Mantis to romp around sans pants.
>
> What about Cortana?
>
> Seriously. She needs to cover that stuff up. I realize Halo 4 is rated M, actually just because she won’t put clothes on, but dang. Surely 343 could have put a swimsuit on her before the game went gold.
>
> I would hope with all the female employees at 343 we will see clothing equal opportunity in February’s title update, and in addition to Mantis pants we see Cortana get at least a swim suit.

Cortana happens to be a proud nudist, Each AI gets to pick their looks, it would actually go against equality to force her to wear something she wants no part of

naw
its good

exhibitionist.

You would NOT want to see her in a bikini. She has not waxed in YEARS. Seriously… You think there is bikini wax readily available on a half-destroyed ship floating through space…? No.

No she dosent

I like her as she is.

Hey, why do you think the Master Chief wants to save her so bad? If she had some clothes on, he would have just pressed the “delete” button on her usb drive the second she started going rampant :smiley:

I understand that you would appreciate seeing a more modest design for Cortana. But keep in mind the demographic this franchise was first marketed to (young men/teenage boys)

They won’t change that.

Also, those who use the Halo fiction to explain Cortana’s nudity are kind of brain washed, since this discussion is about the developers who did the concept art of her. Any “in-fiction” explanation was invented after the devs said “Blue naked chick? awesome!!!”

> “Blue naked chick? awesome!!!”

Blue naked chicks sell video games. Cortana in Halo. Liara in ME. Etc.

> Blue naked chicks sell video games. Cortana in Halo. Liara in ME. Etc.

Exactly my point :slight_smile:

Though it would be funny to see a change of pace.

Orange naked dudes anyone???

Lol no

Don’t change the way she looks any further. I’m already mad that they changed the way she looked from 3 to 4.

However, I’m a bit surprised this game didn’t get rated for Partial Nudity… But I guess MS payed ESRB a good sum.

hell no. halo players like their dose of -Yoink!-.
Anyway, she is technically wearing a skin tight suit.

no definitly not.

Who says she isn’t wearing clothes already? :stuck_out_tongue:

Leave her as she is.

She’s quite characteristic of the Halo franchise and changing her would be unnecessary and frustrating.

She and the Chief have their ‘new trilogy’ appearance.

Leave it as it is.

Some of us would enjoy seeing more of her data.