Cortana is pretty hot

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I had a thought a long time ago of making a vid like this, and Cortana looks too good in Halo 4 to not have a spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkh1-PEx69I

Would it honestly kill people to talk about how Cortana’s new appearance helped convey more emotion and further reflect her struggle into rampancy and ultimate death? Do we always have to talk about her “sexiness”?

> Would it honestly kill people to talk about how Cortana’s new appearance helped convey more emotion and further reflect her struggle into rampancy and ultimate death? Do we always have to talk about her “sexiness”?

As long as she is a naked blue woman yes we do have to talk about how nicely shes drawn lol.

I dunno, she could take an eye out with those elbows.

Like I told my prudish best friend:

"She was a well-rounded character :wink: "

God, she punches hard

I think her -Yoink!- are fake.

> Would it honestly kill people to talk about how Cortana’s new appearance helped convey more emotion and further reflect her struggle into rampancy and ultimate death? Do we always have to talk about her “sexiness”?

This. It’s a good looking model, but it’s the impact that the new appearance has on her fate that makes it’s good.

Can’t say I’m a fan of the gap in-between her teeth though…

> > Would it honestly kill people to talk about how Cortana’s new appearance helped convey more emotion and further reflect her struggle into rampancy and ultimate death? Do we always have to talk about her “sexiness”?
>
> As long as she is a naked blue woman yes we do have to talk about how nicely shes drawn lol.

My exact response. lol, good call.

> I think her -Yoink!- are fake.

spits water out of mouth

WAT!!! No way. Not to sound “creepy” but her appearance, is fine.

I prefer her Halo 3 look, Cortana in Halo 4 is just begging to be objectified.

Her Halo 4 face is beautiful (Paisha), but her body is just furthering the stereotype/objectifying of women in gaming.

I think they did a good job of focusing on her face during important dialogue so her body wouldn’t detract importance from her statements.

Everyone forgets that cortana was modeled to look like halsey when she was younger so I’ll let that thought roam around your your heads(keyes you lucky -Yoink-)

Second some talk about something other than her looks would be refreshing.

> <mark>I prefer her Halo 3 look, Cortana in Halo 4 is just begging to be objectified.</mark>
>
> Her Halo 4 face is beautiful (Paisha), but her body is just furthering the stereotype/objectifying of women in gaming.

She looks like a rag doll in halo 3, IMO. I like her in halo 4, b/c she has more of a “human” appearance…only blue and computerized.

> > <mark>I prefer her Halo 3 look, Cortana in Halo 4 is just begging to be objectified.</mark>
>
> She looks like a rag doll in halo 3, IMO. I like her in halo 4, b/c she has more of a “human” appearance…only blue and computerized.

She didn’t look like a -Yoink!- actress in Halo 3. Halo 4 may give her a more human look, but it’s too much. Her hips are too wide, and her chest is too large.

Look at Lara Croft, she is a massive -Yoink!- symbol in gaming. But it does hardly any favours for the industry, when one of the few main female protagonists is smoking hot. Cortana in Halo CE,2 and 3 wasn’t 10/10 would bang, but she was still attractive.

Cortana according to The Fall of Reach, is supposed to look like a young Halsey. Why isn’t Halsey smoking hot? GILF, anyone?

LOL, 10/10