cortana in H4

I was wondering, will Cortana help chief in the typical way of buzzing in his ears, telling you where to go, or will she actually play a combat role? Obviously the planet that chief was heading for is a construct, which usually means robots, so why couldn’t she control a robot to fight alongside chief, unless of course there are allies on the strange world that could help. I just think it would be neat to have Cortana actually help the player, rather than be a map and a countdown timer. (Don’t get me wrong, I know she helps a ton in canon, but not so much in gameplay)

What do you think?

What, and give us yet again more invincible allies like we’ve had in the past two Halo games following us throughout the whole game? I’d rather not. It was great in Halo 1 and 2 where your allies would die and you had to make an effort to keep them alive to help you.

Anyway, I’d still rather have Cortana stay the way she is, no need to change her up THAT dramatically.

> What, and give us yet again more invincible allies like we’ve had in the past two Halo games following us throughout the whole game? I’d rather not. It was great in Halo 1 and 2 where your allies would die and you had to make an effort to keep them alive to help you.
>
> Anyway, I’d still rather have Cortana stay the way she is, no need to change her up THAT dramatically.

> What, and give us yet again more invincible allies like we’ve had in the past two Halo games following us throughout the whole game? I’d rather not. It was great in Halo 1 and 2 where your allies would die and you had to make an effort to keep them alive to help you.
>
> Anyway, I’d still rather have Cortana stay the way she is, no need to change her up THAT dramatically.