Cortana becoming human?

Do you guys think that in Halo 4 (which i think would be unlikely) or in the future Halo games to come Cortana will become human? Kind of like what they did with EDI in Mass Effect 3 so the Chief can have an actual romance with her. Because playing through all the Halo games it is obvious they care for each other. I think it would be kind of weird but I do see it becoming a possibility.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

That is all.

cough Cliche’ cough

Here we go, Ill protect you from the flames.I did think about her getting a Forerunner A.I body thing…and then all the EDI/Joker comparison yadayad lol.Would be such a large backlash I think.

That’d be something to explain to the kids.

“Jimmy, Kadie…A long time ago your daddy saved the world from a bunch of aliens known as the covenant, and I was an advanced AI at the time.”

In other words, no. :confused:

> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
>
>
>
> That is all.

TTTTTTHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NO

> That’d be something to explain to the kids.
>
> “Jimmy, Kadie…A long time ago your daddy saved the world from a bunch of aliens known as the covenant, and I was an advanced AI at the time.”
>
> In other words, no. :confused:

I laughed at that harder than I should have.

I’d be fine with it, as long as the same route that Bioware went with EDI isnt repeated (Sexifiying her for no reason other than to be eyecandy)

Although come to think of it I made a thread about her having a robot body so she could be usefull instead of the relentless nagging.

Or they could clone her a body like in the thousands of fanfictions. He needs to get some love and tail sometime.:wink:

> Although come to think of it I made a thread about her having a robot body so she could be usefull instead of the relentless nagging.

Yes but 343 has to make limits as to “how useful” she’d be for Chief.
Of course, if Chief stooped that low I’d have to find another series to get wrapped up in.

I’d be ok with it, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.

hahaha thats what im hoping like I said i think it would be way to weird

NO WAY!

Yeah im not sure it will happen and personally I hope it doesn’t. I don’t know why I was just thinking of the Halo story and I saw that a possibility. But if they do and totally sexify her body I would kind of be disappointed. Like when Bioware did that with EDI the only thing I said “wow” lol

define human

girls are icky. robots are kewl.

So then she would be useless? As an AI she has far more processing power and usefulness than a flesh and blood human being.

put her in the body of betty the robot maid from the jetsons.