Cortana back in Halo 5?

I would love to see Cortana back, but I do know that would make Halo 4 feel rather pointless.

Cortana is possible to be able to bring back, I really dont want to write a whole lot, but if you invested a lot of time in the Halo story, you would know it may still be possible.

My question is… Would you want her back?

or do you feel that it would be a stupid move considering Halo 4 was mostly about her going into rampancy?

I would like her to return in Halo 5.

As flashbacks.

But she should stay dead.

She has been confirmed dead. Let’s keep it that way.

> or do you feel that it would be a stupid move considering Halo 4 was mostly about her going into rampancy?

This.

343 are in a perfect position to use Cortana’s death as a catalyst for the Chief to carry on.

Cortana should stay dead. But I see no harm in her making a appearance in flashbacks.

No… plz god no, just leave her alone. I do not at the very least want her back next game. At most, I don’t want her back at all. I want to see Chief’s progression without her.

Flashbacks only. Let her be dead.

She should remain dead. There are so many more stories to tell.

No, reviving her would render her death meaningless. As much as I love her as a character, she should not come back.

Also, I would recommend changing the poll options to a simple “Yes” and “No”. Having options like “Let me complain about 343i” and “Who cares?” are counter-productive and rather…silly…

When Kenny came back in The Walking Dead, it was great, but it rendered his supposed death, which was meant to be his “redemption,” moot. Bringing back Cortana would do the same thing.

I have a feeling that this game is going to be about the chief finding his own way without her while looking for her i.e he learns a lot of new -Yoink- about the world and himself while combating for her return. we will hve all of halo 5 without her and halo 6 would possibly be when they bring her back. but i dont think it will be in AI form. I guarantee that the composer is not finished in this game either. there was to much emphasis on making digital organic and vice versa :slight_smile:

> I have a feeling that this game is going to be about the chief finding his own way without her while looking for her i.e he learns a lot of new Yoink! about the world and himself while combating for her return. we will hve all of halo 5 without her and halo 6 would possibly be when they bring her back. but i dont think it will be in AI form. I guarantee that the composer is not finished in this game either. there was to much emphasis on making digital organic and vice versa :slight_smile:

This.

I thought for a long time about this. Give us halo 5 without cortana and in someway have her return in halo 6 as something else. That composer was so important throughout halo 4 it cant be done with.

And yet you don’t think it would be too convenient for humanity to somehow do better with the Composer than the Forerunners? The Composer can’t revive things or Compose things that are dead.

The Librarian confiscated Cortana from the chief for a few minutes. Uncertain what she did with her - room for speculation, and theorizing - but otherwise… I’d like to see more interaction between the Chief, Blue Team and Doctor Halsey.

Because John was a team player back in the day - and I don’t think he had an AI either.

Yes and no yes because Cortana and Master Chief have been together since the beginning of The Halo series but no because I think the NEW!!! character is another AI that will either help or destroy Master chief

As flash back sure, but I would really hate it if they used something similar to those damn awful Cortana moments from Halo 3.

If she came back I would not care I mean she`s not the best character but its fine with me.