Correct "Stop Stabbing Yourself" Assassination

So today’s reveal for Infinity’s Armory saw a screw up with the “Stop Stabbing Yourself” assassination. A thread on Reddit Halo called out on this mistake and Bravo responded. The update’s page on Waypoint should have the real assassination now but if you wish to see it now I’ll include the link Bravo shared on the Reddit thread. Since not everyone visits Reddit, or at least Reddit Halo, I figured I’d spread the news to Waypoint seeing as I haven’t see a thread talking about it.

Link to assassination: https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/community/Content-Updates/Infinitys-Armory/stopstabbingyourself-d28a3d884c5a40daadf473c969a51cfd.gif

Ok that makes a lot of sense now! Nice of Bravo to respond here though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curious how that gets screwed up.

> 2533274877222091;3:
> I’m curious how that gets screwed up.

I can understand using the wrong gif in the webpage but how they screwed up the trailer’s showcasing is beyond me.

Thanks man

That assassination is really cool!

Man now that assassination is savage.

I also think that teammates should not be able to kill who you are assassinating, if they can code that. It would be a great help for everybody.

these assassinations are one of the best things about this game. they are so sick.

It is now fixed in the main page.

Yea I found that weird.

It also looks really cool!

> 2533274883849234;4:
> > 2533274877222091;3:
> > I’m curious how that gets screwed up.
>
>
> I can understand using the wrong gif in the webpage but how they screwed up the trailer’s showcasing is beyond me.

Whoever was collecting footage for the trailer was absolutely fried.

where’s the updates page?

All i can see is the initial reveal under community

> 2533274877222091;3:
> I’m curious how that gets screwed up.

They had the assassination on but forgot that you can still default assassinate people some times if at the right angle I think.

But jesus that assassination looks awesome.

So brutal

I loved that assassination.

But do you know what I loved more?

That pizza AR

In the trailer they put “clan shave” a throat cutting animation I think this one is among the default ones. in the blog is not displayed someone got things wrong in 343i, sometimes even is you have selected some assassination you perform a default one so the trailer maker taught that one was the new one and put it there.

That makes more sense, and is completely awesome.

> 2718914239344815;14:
> where’s the updates page?
>
> All i can see is the initial reveal under community

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/infinitys-armoryIt’s also on the homepage, just click read more.