Correct me if Im wrong but werent they supposed to show assault on the control room?

For starters, I missed the first 12 minutes but it looked like it was a demo for Guilty Spark…again…so yeah, werent we supposed to see AotCR?

Also didn’t they cut the panel 15mins short?

> Also didn’t they cut the panel 15mins short?

By the looks of it yes, they cut short the Halo Universe Fiction short too.

Odd.

Yeah I noticed that, WTF

I can’t stand it when things like this happen. Don’t bring our hopes up only to crush them :frowning:

Haha!

i JUST MADE THE SAME EXACT POST WHEN YOU DID ABOUT THE SAME THING, SORRY ABOUT THAT LOL

p.s. sorry about caps, stupid keyboard…

> Haha!
>
>
> i JUST MADE THE SAME EXACT POST WHEN YOU DID ABOUT THE SAME THING, SORRY ABOUT THAT LOL
>
> p.s. sorry about caps, stupid keyboard…

Its cool, it just proves that I wasnt the only one who noticed

So it was promised in a bulletin, correct? Written by BS Angel, correct? So…BS Angel, Why didnt they show it? Change of plans? They didnt feel like it? Guilty Spark being too much of an awesome level that it had be shown twice?

> So it was promised in a bulletin, correct? Written by BS Angel, correct? So…BS Angel, Why didnt they show it?

Revolution!

(Kidding of course)

Oh well, we will see some evantually.

Frankie left early before the panel concluded. It was shorter than expected, i guess everyone was tired.

I blame Straw Dogs.
Enough said -___-

yea.
Straw dogs, I think its safe to say that 99 percent of the people watching halofest aren’t going to see you. Good job IGN.

> I blame Straw Dogs.
> Enough said -___-

This.

> yea.
> Straw dogs, I think its safe to say that 99 percent of the people watching halofest aren’t going to see you. Good job IGN.

I honestly didn’t have anything against IGN before Straw Dogs. Now after Halofest I’m never going to that site again and I’m never seeing that movie.

> > I blame Straw Dogs.
> > Enough said -___-
>
> This.

I am NEVER going to watch that movie.

> > yea.
> > Straw dogs, I think its safe to say that 99 percent of the people watching halofest aren’t going to see you. Good job IGN.
>
> I honestly didn’t have anything against IGN before Straw Dogs. Now after Halofest I’m never going to that site again and I’m never seeing that movie.

ikr!!

> > > yea.
> > > Straw dogs, I think its safe to say that 99 percent of the people watching halofest aren’t going to see you. Good job IGN.
> >
> > I honestly didn’t have anything against IGN before Straw Dogs. Now after Halofest I’m never going to that site again and I’m never seeing that movie.
>
> ikr!!

I honestly want to have a poll done to see how many people think IGN failed as a Coverage site. I’m so far not impressed.

> > > I blame Straw Dogs.
> > > Enough said -___-
> >
> > This.
>
> I am NEVER going to watch that movie.

Really…all the hate for this one ad. Yeah it was annoying but no matter what ad they showed us over and over again we would’ve hated. Seriously, we were priviledged enough to view the panels basically for free. A two minute ad was really no big deal.

I’m just grateful for what I have been able to see. A little inconvenience is no big deal. In the end IGN has to make money somehow.

Yes, I realize this is a minority opinion.

<4

> > > > I blame Straw Dogs.
> > > > Enough said -___-
> > >
> > > This.
> >
> > I am NEVER going to watch that movie.
>
> Really…all the hate for this one ad. Yeah it was annoying but no matter what ad they showed us over and over again we would’ve hated. Seriously, we were priviledged enough to view the panels basically for free. A two minute ad was really no big deal.
>
> I’m just grateful for what I have been able to see. A little inconvenience is no big deal. In the end IGN has to make money somehow.
>
> Yes, I realize this is a minority opinion.
>
> <4

Chrome AD blocker master race.

I wish they did, 343 guilty spark has been shown too much, even the same parts.