corners of MC helmet doesn't appear for me

In campaign I watch other people’s videos and at the bottom left and right corners you can see the corners of Master chief helmet from the inside. It doesn’t do this for me what’s the problem? I never said anything but am I the only one where it doesn’t show?

Maybe it is the size of your TV.

Adjust the format/size output on your tv settings perhaps?

Are you using a standard definition (for example, non-widescreen) TV? They have a larger safe area. If that’s the case, there’s really not much you can do except buy a high definition TV.

If you’re using a high definition TV, your TV may be set to a zoom or panorama mode. Check to see if there’s a Display or Zoom button on your remote controller.

Hmm that is weird. What TV are you using?

I’m have a sony trinitron in my room and I’m looking for a picture setting that will let me zoom in or out and it doesn’t seem to have one. How ever it doesn’t seem to be zoomed in at all.

I have a HDTV in my living room I play Xbox on sometimes and that one does seem to be zoomed in cause when ESPN is on I can’t see the bottom scoreboard. When ever I play on the HDTV I’ll try changing the picture settings but I’m not sure that will help cause it doesn’t for the scoreboard. IDK what’s up with the TV in my room, thanks for the feedback btw.

> I’m have a sony trinitron in my room and I’m looking for a picture setting that will let me zoom in or out and it doesn’t seem to have one. How ever it doesn’t seem to be zoomed in at all.

Trinitrons are CRT TVs, so your safe area is probably covering up part of the HUD.

> I’m have a sony trinitron in my room and I’m looking for a picture setting that will let me zoom in or out and it doesn’t seem to have one. How ever it doesn’t seem to be zoomed in at all.
>
> I have a HDTV in my living room I play Xbox on sometimes and that one does seem to be zoomed in cause when ESPN is on I can’t see the bottom scoreboard. When ever I play on the HDTV I’ll try changing the picture settings but I’m not sure that will help cause it doesn’t for the scoreboard. IDK what’s up with the TV in my room, thanks for the feedback btw.

It’s your 4:3 TV. Time to upgrade to a new TV. You can get a decent Panasonic plasma for cheap these days but just to warn you, when you make the switch from a SDTV to an HDTV your aim will be way off while you adjust to it.

As for your HDTV and ESPN, do you have an HD cable/satellite box? If not then it is zoomed cutting off part of the TV. You can change the settings on the cable box to 4:3 letterbox to avoid that but it will put black or silver bars on the sides of your screen.

> > I’m have a sony trinitron in my room and I’m looking for a picture setting that will let me zoom in or out and it doesn’t seem to have one. How ever it doesn’t seem to be zoomed in at all.
> >
> > I have a HDTV in my living room I play Xbox on sometimes and that one does seem to be zoomed in cause when ESPN is on I can’t see the bottom scoreboard. When ever I play on the HDTV I’ll try changing the picture settings but I’m not sure that will help cause it doesn’t for the scoreboard. IDK what’s up with the TV in my room, thanks for the feedback btw.
>
> It’s your 4:3 TV. Time to upgrade to a new TV. You can get a decent <mark>Panasonic plasma for cheap</mark> these days but just to warn you, when you make the switch from a SDTV to an HDTV your aim will be way off while you adjust to it.
>
> As for your HDTV and ESPN, do you have an HD cable/satellite box? If not then it is zoomed cutting off part of the TV. You can change the settings on the cable box to 4:3 letterbox to avoid that but it will put black or silver bars on the sides of your screen.

This. Got a 50inch from walmart a year ago for $500 I believe. Looks good. Just needed a soundbar as the stock audio is bad quality.

> > I’m have a sony trinitron in my room and I’m looking for a picture setting that will let me zoom in or out and it doesn’t seem to have one. How ever it doesn’t seem to be zoomed in at all.
> >
> > I have a HDTV in my living room I play Xbox on sometimes and that one does seem to be zoomed in cause when ESPN is on I can’t see the bottom scoreboard. When ever I play on the HDTV I’ll try changing the picture settings but I’m not sure that will help cause it doesn’t for the scoreboard. IDK what’s up with the TV in my room, thanks for the feedback btw.
>
> It’s your 4:3 TV. Time to upgrade to a new TV. You can get a decent Panasonic plasma for cheap these days but just to warn you, when you make the switch from a SDTV to an HDTV your aim will be way off while you adjust to it.
>
> As for your HDTV and ESPN, do you have an HD cable/satellite box? If not then it is zoomed cutting off part of the TV. You can change the settings on the cable box to 4:3 letterbox to avoid that but it will put black or silver bars on the sides of your screen.

yes I have a cable box, I hate those black bars. Full screen make the TV smaller by cutting off the sides but shows everything and widescreen doesn’t have those bars but doesn’t show everything. Wny is there no TV option that has the best of both? No bars and full screen? Thanks for the info

> > > I’m have a sony trinitron in my room and I’m looking for a picture setting that will let me zoom in or out and it doesn’t seem to have one. How ever it doesn’t seem to be zoomed in at all.
> > >
> > > I have a HDTV in my living room I play Xbox on sometimes and that one does seem to be zoomed in cause when ESPN is on I can’t see the bottom scoreboard. When ever I play on the HDTV I’ll try changing the picture settings but I’m not sure that will help cause it doesn’t for the scoreboard. IDK what’s up with the TV in my room, thanks for the feedback btw.
> >
> > It’s your 4:3 TV. Time to upgrade to a new TV. You can get a decent <mark>Panasonic plasma for cheap</mark> these days but just to warn you, when you make the switch from a SDTV to an HDTV your aim will be way off while you adjust to it.
> >
> > As for your HDTV and ESPN, do you have an HD cable/satellite box? If not then it is zoomed cutting off part of the TV. You can change the settings on the cable box to 4:3 letterbox to avoid that but it will put black or silver bars on the sides of your screen.
>
> This. Got a 50inch from walmart a year ago for $500 I believe. Looks good. Just needed a soundbar as the stock audio is bad quality.

$500 isn’t exactly cheap lol but I know what you guys mean, I know what I have to do.