Corner Leans

Halo could use blind fire around corners, the new ads zoom presents an opportunity to make a blind/corner fire cover system to halo

> 2533274956072520;1:
> Halo could use blind fire around corners, the new ads zoom presents an opportunity to make a blind/corner fire cover system to halo

That’s outside of the gameplay loop. That’s a cover shooter mechanic. They could have weapons in sandbox that have some type of tag mechanic that lets you fire at them from behind cover, but that’s probably pushing it.

that doesnt really wook with Halos gameplay design and loop. Halo isnt a cover based shooter and with its longer ttk, the need for canters is essentially 0.

No, thank you. Stuff like that is only going to encourage more camping. While camping is a viable strategy, it should not be encouraged with tools that make the practice easier. Halo’s gameplay is big on movement, so anything that supports systems counter to that is not beneficial in my mind.

Sounds like an absolutely dreadfully idea. Now a weapon that is built around having a cover fire mechanic is an interesting idea but one weapon with that sort of utility is plenty

why? its literally pointless and promotes camping?

> 2533274956072520;1:
> Halo could use blind fire around corners, the new ads zoom presents an opportunity to make a blind/corner fire cover system to halo

That would not be a good design choice in Halo at all.

Yeah absolutely not, Halo’s gameplay is about Movement not Corner Camping

In the case of SWAT I definitely could see this being broken, I think Halo is best without it.

Since Halo is not that tactical, I do not see this working well unless there is some special slow-paced game mode made with it in mind.

I do like leaning in shooters, but that’s usually for slower paced games. Halo is closer to run and gun so I’m not sure it fits.