Core Halo DISMANTLED: UNWANTED PERKS TAKE OVER

Unwanted Appearance
You know, I never once during my time playing halo said that: “I wish there were perks in halo,” but always game devs do that EXCAT opposite to what we actually want, and wonder why there’s OUTRAGE amongst the fans. Like it or not CoD perks are making and unwanted guest appearance in halo 4, anyone who disagrees is told adapt while the core halo gameplay gets dismantled.

Disgrace
Its a Disgrace that after years of supporting halo, we get kicked in the teeth, by taking away that thing that make Halo great. What a digrace. Just give us what we want, change is good, unwanted gimmicks are not good. We want Halo to go forwards not backwards and having these stupid gimmick are not doing anyone any favours.

Protip - Halo 2/3 should not be regarded “Traditional” it should the default experience that based of for halo. If anything Halo CE should the “Classic Halo”

Equal Start & Fair Play
So since perk are coming anyway I’ve got an idea it’s Called: Equal Start & Fair Play this is where no matter what every player starts of equal and it’s down to the player’s skill level who wins, this results in fair play nobody going to have an unfair advantage due to having a better perks, overall it creates a lot less frustration since you’re always equal to your opponent.

Simple eh, doing this will save us and 343i from headache, and most of all it will save halo.

Please Comment.

Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.

> Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.

Also Link to 343i stating that there is “Perks” in the game.

> > Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.
>
> Also Link to 343i stating that there is “Perks” in the game.

They never once used the word perks get your info straight. They even went further to say the system used in halo4 is NOTHING like COD’s perk system. And finally frankie went even further to confirm you wont be able to spawn with an asymmetrical advantage over other players.

Are you finished now? I have 343’s words to back up my argument what do you have?

Perks: Wanted appearance of more information about them before people start complaining.

Unfourtunatly this isn’t happening.

> > > Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.
> >
> > Also Link to 343i stating that there is “Perks” in the game.
>
> They never once used the word perks get your info straight. They even went further to say the system used in halo4 is NOTHING like COD’s perk system. And finally frankie went even further to confirm you wont be able to spawn with an asymmetrical advantage over other players.
>
> Are you finished now?I have 343’s words to back up my argument what do you have?

I know, I’m trying to get OP to figure it out.

> > Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.
>
> Also Link to 343i stating that there is “Perks” in the game.

Here we are again.

OP: We do not know anything of the Perks and even the name of such feature.

I might come back to visit here in a few month. For now, just wait, please.

> > > Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.
> >
>
> They never once used the word perks get your info straight. They even went further to say the system used in halo4 is NOTHING like COD’s perk system. And finally frankie went even further to confirm you wont be able to spawn with an asymmetrical advantage over other players.
>
> Are you finished now? I have 343’s words to back up my argument what do you have?

Ummm I think Weird Stealth is on your side there.

> >
>
>
> Are you finished now? I have 343’s words to back up my argument what do you have?

I guess you didn’t learn from the last thread.

ARGH!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!
STOP POSTING COMPLAINTS ABOUT WILD ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT HALO 4!!!
Have you played the game? No? THEN STOP POSTING ANGRY TOPICS ABOUT AN UNRELEASED GAME.

> >
>
>

Frankie also said that “CoD does some things beautifully”. Look just go back to Halo 3 and build from there. Reach was a mess, It went in the wrong direction and we don’t want to go any more further.

Sorry OP, your opinion is just wrong.

Annoying fanboys ENABLED-Information not waited upon

2, 3, ODST, heck even REACH are all “classic” in the sense that far more people loved them than CE. Everyone just god pistold and camped, there was no variety.

> > > > Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.
> > >
> > > Also Link to 343i stating that there is “Perks” in the game.
> >
> > They never once used the word perks get your info straight. They even went further to say the system used in halo4 is NOTHING like COD’s perk system. And finally frankie went even further to confirm you wont be able to spawn with an asymmetrical advantage over other players.
> >
> > Are you finished now? I have 343’s words to back up my argument what do you have?
>
> Frankie also said that “CoD does some things beautifully”. Look just go back to Halo 3 and build from there. Reach was a mess, It went in the wrong direction and we don’t want to go any more further.

Yes he did say that but that doesnt translate to “were ripping off cod”

Have you ever heard of innovation? how do you think halo CE was made? They copied previous FPS games and 3PS games like Jet force gemini and golden eye but added their own spice to make it unique. They can do the same with halo 4.

and your comment about reach, Sorry but half a million people will disagree with you. Reach is back to the top 5 of most played games on xbox live in case you didnt know. SO people actually enjoy the game and its successful right now. I dont care what your opinion on the game is cause when that many people consistenly play a game, that means its successful.

And no halo 4 wont be built off of halo 3 also already confirmed by 343. Looks like you will be playing halo 3 for a while longer huh ? :slight_smile:

I still don’t see why folks want to go back to Halo 3. People hated that game when it was in it’s prime and was always compared to Halo 2 and how Halo 2 was so much better and we should go back to Halo 2.

> > > > > Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.
> > > >
> > > > Also Link to 343i stating that there is “Perks” in the game.
> > >
> > > They never once used the word perks get your info straight. They even went further to say the system used in halo4 is NOTHING like COD’s perk system. And finally frankie went even further to confirm you wont be able to spawn with an asymmetrical advantage over other players.
> > >
> > > Are you finished now? I have 343’s words to back up my argument what do you have?
> >
> > Frankie also said that “CoD does some things beautifully”. Look just go back to Halo 3 and build from there. Reach was a mess, It went in the wrong direction and we don’t want to go any more further.
>
> Sorry but half a million people will disagree with you. Reach is back to the top 5 of most played games on xbox live in case you didnt know. SO people actually enjoy the game and its successful right now. I dont care what your opinion on the game is cause when that many people consistenly play a game, that means its successful.
>
> And no halo 4 wont be built off of halo 3 also already confirmed by 343. Looks like you will be playing halo 3 for a while longer huh ? :slight_smile:

Halo 3 > Halo Reach. Halo 3 was top, for Almost 2 Years straight when xbox live was much smaller. Come look at the facts, Reach didn’t deliver to what it was of expected of a Halo game, why build Halo 4 of a game that didn’t work.

> > > > > Link me to proof that confirms the system being used in halo 4 is anything like COD’s.
> > > >
> > > > Also Link to 343i stating that there is “Perks” in the game.
> > >
> > > They never once used the word perks get your info straight. They even went further to say the system used in halo4 is NOTHING like COD’s perk system. And finally frankie went even further to confirm you wont be able to spawn with an asymmetrical advantage over other players.
> > >
> > > Are you finished now? I have 343’s words to back up my argument what do you have?
> >
> > Frankie also said that “CoD does some things beautifully”. Look just go back to Halo 3 and build from there. Reach was a mess, It went in the wrong direction and we don’t want to go any more further.
>
> Yes he did say that but that doesnt translate to “were ripping off cod”
>
> Have you ever heard of innovation? how do you think halo CE was made? They copied previous FPS games and 3PS games like Jet force gemini and golden eye but added their own spice to make it unique. They can do the same with halo 4.
>
> and your comment about reach, Sorry but half a million people will disagree with you. Reach is back to the top 5 of most played games on xbox live in case you didnt know. SO people actually enjoy the game and its successful right now. I dont care what your opinion on the game is cause when that many people consistenly play a game, that means its successful.
>
> And no halo 4 wont be built off of halo 3 also already confirmed by 343. Looks like you will be playing halo 3 for a while longer huh ? :slight_smile:

Halo CE innovated because they made FPS’s work on consoles. They added auto-aim, and friction that have now become industry standards, as well as a recharging shield and/or health system. Gemini and Goldeneye didn’t have those.

Halo 2 innovated because they added a matchmaking system for LIVE, that has now become an industry standard.

Halo 3 didn’t really innovate the FPS genre, but they added features such as forge and theater that many other developers are now using.

Reach added NOTHING.

Halo 4 is TAKING from other games.

Please don’t toss around the word innovation like any change means a developer is innovating.

> I still don’t see why folks want to go back to Halo 3. People hated that game when it was in it’s prime and was always compared to Halo 2 and how Halo 2 was so much better and we should go back to Halo 2.

Halo 3 wasn’t perfect. But it a lot better than reach.

People that mention that “perks” are going to be in Halo might as well just leave the forums.

> Halo 3 > Halo Reach. Halo 3 was top, for Almost 2 Years straight when xbox live was much smaller. Come look at the facts, Reach didn’t deliver to what it was of expected of a Halo game, why build Halo 4 of a game that didn’t work.

Because even a failure is still a success because it shows what doesn’t work and what does. You might not have liked Reach’s gameplay, but it would be foolish to throw out the progress made with things like Forge and Firefight.

Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater.