Core gatekeeping

I… I don’t…
I’m callin it here idk what more I can say lmao

I agree somewhat but I would like to add that attachments should be cross core as well

2 Likes

Copying what I said earlier. Please keep things on topic.

2 Likes

What about for stuff like knives, cloney bear, or Santa hats? That stuff would fit both cores just fine, no?

1 Like

Yeah that’s fine, though I may die seeing cat ears on a gritty reach style Spartan

2 Likes

I feel like limiting cosmetics to only a certain core is detrimental to the shop. Like if they made it to where any core could use any customization item (as it should have been from the start) then they would be making more money off the store. Just seems baffling to me that 343 would limit themselves like this, but whatever I guess. Let them shoot themselves in the foot.

4 Likes

We’ll see how it works when new cores get added. Can you imagine the backlash from the people that bought the red/gold chroma to only have that $20 color not be able to applied to future cores?

I mean I felt scammed once figured out I couldn’t use the cloud 9 coating and visor outside of the kit limited to one core after buying it

4 Likes

This. If the armor kits were pieces, you know how much customization that would enable from the jump?! That’d be sick

1 Like

They need to make all the armors and color items cross-core; the fact that cores exist is fine, but only if all your items can be used on any core. The current system is extortionary and really terrible.

4 Likes

Yeah, when I first heard about the cores I was excited. I imagined it would mean they could do more varied armor, and some items would be core locked, because they just wouldn’t fit/would clip with other armors. It sounded cool. Never did I imagine every single item would be only available to one core. All my excitement for the system went out the window when I realized that.

1 Like

The “Baggy Trousers” effect.

1 Like

bad business decision? from a player perspective, sure. but from their perspective… money :3

Emile cat ears or riot

1 Like

He 1000% does not care what women think. He’s hearing us saying we’re not represented, but he feels represented so thinks its fine. No regard for others opinions.

2 Likes

I feel like this is false, just like reach this game also generates random armors for the Ai which causes it to load random attachments on things that the player isn’t able to.

I feel like if they really wanted they could make it work. Just look at fortnite with backblings. There is plenty of clipping and sometimes floating but they add stuff to the bottoms and sides of certain attachments to make it look like it fits

1 Like

I think they could make it work too. I’m debating just buying cat ears so I have them once (if) they become cross core…

2 Likes

it makes more sense for use to be able to use any peace of armor on any core. that way we really do have limitless choices of armor combos.

1 Like

Bots have been seen with cross core armor, meaning it’s actually possible they just don’t give us access to it

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m disappointed with the options we received. It’d be cool if they add Cross Core. Just hopefully said cross Core doesn’t cost another 10-20 bucks. I’m all for little accessories tho. (I did get the Cat ears) I do pray they add more body shapes. Lots of people want slimmer, feminine bodies, athletic bodies, Bulkier body types (example: Jorge from Reach). It’d be nice for more representation that we enjoyed in previous games. With the lack of customization, (plus the amount of bugs) it feels like Infinite released a bit early. Anyways I hope they take our suggestions, and we can look forward to an even more fun Halo game. (PS, fingers crossed for a Sangheili Elite core)

3 Likes