Core gatekeeping

So what about a skinny girl?
Are they not represented?

Did you read the I said about armor not fitting. And if they don’t feel represented, then no. And I’m skinny by the way. Yet I don’t feel represented. You don’t get to tell me I should feel represented. I don’t. I am allowed to voice that concern. The devs are under no obligation to listen, but I’m allowed to say how I feel. It’s kind of impolite to try and silence people’s concerns about not feeling represented.

2 Likes

You don’t feel represented because the armor doesn’t shrink/expand to the undersuit, correct? My understanding is that the undersuit is supporting the armor plates attached to the undersuit.
I just feel like everyone is able to create something that CAN represent ANYONE in it’s current system, again, minus dwarves and the morbidly obese.
So if your solution that would satisfy you is to have form fitting plates around the butts and breasts, fine.
I just think it’s unnecessary, since. You know. Head to toe armor.

Past versions of armor had it fit the body. And I never said anything about the breasts and butt, you did. And you keep going on about curves too. Seems to me you’re trying to tell women who don’t feel represented that’s what they should want. That says more about you than me in my opinion. I’m not gonna bother replying to you after this. I don’t feel you care what women think.

1 Like

Then what would your solution be? Just the shrink and expansion?

Girls have wider hips than guys do and it’s obvious that the 3 choices are male like one solution is to give one choice with wider hips and slimmer build along with armor that properly fits

This is not the hill to die on my friend

3 Likes

are you assuming my spartans s*x? My whole point here: Imagine a suit of knight armor. Put a woman in it. Put a man in it.
See a difference?

A knight’s armor is nowhere the same as a Spartans armor you can see the undersuit around the hip area and it’s clearly a males in all 3

2 Likes

It can literally be whatever you want to imagine under that suit. This is why I do not understand.

I’d just ignore them honestly. They seem to want to make this thread which started mainly taking about crosscore into a thread only talking about body types. They seem to want to impose their ideas on women, and silence women who speak out. And they don’t really listen to what people are saying. They as a guy are happy with the system, so they want us to be happy too. That’s not the kind of person you want to spend your time on.

That’s for sticking up for the lack of options. Hope you have a great day :grin:

1 Like

As a guy I can see the issues with the lack of options like some people want to play as a female and others want to feel represented and these choices aren’t a real solution and honestly I don’t get why he is so upset over it in a thread about armor cores

Also I hope you have a good day as well

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry, didn’t mean to generalize about all guys. Just, he’s the kind of guy happy to play as a guy, and doesn’t seem to care about people who aren’t like him.

2 Likes

My bad, y’all are right. My bad for thinking a head to toe suit of armor could contain either males or females, guess I’m just sexist :confused:

It’s not a head to toe suit of armor it’s armor placed on top of a under suit anyone with eyes can see the undersuit

1 Like

And the undersuit is unisex.

Just because the undersuit is unisex doesn’t make a person’s body fit one shape and it’s clear with how it changes when you select the different options

2 Likes

https://preview.redd.it/uzplgq8vlu381.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=375165126481b2a7c54d20e0281d4a51e54b64a0

Clear from what.

Look at the hips when selecting 1 and 2 go ahead make a fool out of yourself more trying to be inclusive

2 Likes

I agree with the coatings. I don’t agree with armour pieces. I like armour to look definable as the Mk of armour it is. I like that currently the MkV looks very different from the mkiv.

2 Likes

Like I find it funny how this is the hill you want to die on when I for one want more options for both sides

3 Likes