Copyright Questions for my YT channel

Hey, 343! I just needed to ask a question of you- May I use Halo: Reach Campaign footage on my monetized YouTube channel? I’ve avoided adding any advertisements as of yet for fear of infringement. From what I’ve heard, I’ll need your explicit permission to do this. Below I’ll provide a link to some of said footage: it’s just a Legendary playthrough I’d been doing on Twitch and highlighting it on YouTube.

If you say I'm not allowed, I'll be alright. I'll just remove the videos including your content before I add in any advertisements. Thanks!

I don’t believe you are allowed to make money using anything from the halo games

@PsychoBucket Not without permission, no, but this post is me asking permission.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/rules

"
Except as described here, you can’t sell or otherwise earn any compensation from your Item, including through advertisements in the Item. This means you can’t charge money in exchange for your Item, post it on a site that requires subscription or other fees to view the Item, or post it on a page you use to sell other items or services(even if they have nothing to do with Game Content or Microsoft). You also can’t use Game Content in an app that you sell in an app store.You may make your Item available on Youtube or Twitch and participate in programs on those sites that allow you to earn revenue from ads displayed in connection with your Item.
"

Sorry, double post.