Copy of CEA going for 1000 dollars on ebay!

Apparently someone got there hands on it already. It’s auctioning for 999 and buy it now for 10,000. I don’t know who in there right mind would buy it for such a large sum of money…

I’m not going to link it here because I’m not sure if I’m allowed to but it’s easily accessible if you just search for it on ebay.

yeah i just saw it and i too am not post link, but it is easy to find. the problem i see with anyone buy this, is going online with it early…can u say BANHAMMER FROM HELL!!

Dude who ever pays more than $40 for a copy of Halo CEA, I don’t care if it’s a month before it’s release, it’s either a scam, or a major rip off.

> Dude who ever pays more than $40 for a copy of Halo CEA, I don’t care if it’s a month before it’s release, it’s either a scam, or a major rip off.

I’d pay full price of a 360 game to play it right now. That means sixty, not 150 dollars limited collectors edition!111

I went the opposite way and got mine for 99 cents

Halo CEA for 99 cents

But someone paid more than 1000 dollars for mw3 so i wouldnt be surprised if someone paid close to that for CEA

> > Dude who ever pays more than $40 for a copy of Halo CEA, I don’t care if it’s a month before it’s release, it’s either a scam, or a major rip off.
>
> I’d pay full price of a 360 game to play it right now. That means sixty, not 150 dollars limited collectors edition!111

Even then, I wouldn’t buy it, it wouldn’t be that hard to take a old Xbox DVD case and make it look like it’s Halo CEA’s case and then stick a Halo PC disc in there, wrap it up, and mail it.

What the hell! Never would I do that. Jesus just wait till Tuesday.

Someone heard about the person who paid $1750,- for MW3 four days early, and thinks he’s smart and that he can make easy money. What he forgot is that MW3 players are stupid.