Copy and rename.

Now, I have been telling people who say Halo 4 looks like cod that they are wrong and I honestly don’t think 343i has copied anything from CoD, but Dominion and Death Cams are too far. They took kill cams and renamed it death cam, they made a game type similar to Domination and called it Dominion. Loadouts and sprinting are things that are found in almost every fps game, but i feel that death cams are too much. 343i has done an amazing job with Halo 4 so far, they have worked so hard and made huge improvements but now CoD fans are going to be laughing at us for coping (despite that one game type they stole from us,Infection). I know that 343 is trying to make Halo 4 appeal to a larger crowd, but at least keep this out of the Classic Playlists. Halo 4 is amazing so far, please don’t ruin it with kill cams

Dominion is much different from Domination.
Actually, Territorys is much more similar to Domination than Dominion but nobody thought that Bungie copyed that from CoD…

We already had a game like dominion, its called territories.
ninj’d

Kill Cams are a good thing and its not game breaking. Dominion is taken from domination? Seriously? Domination is Conquest, a game type shared throughout many games. NOT EVERYTHING IS FROM CALL OF DUTY. Christ.

Death cams are only in Dominion. And Dominion is nowhere close to Domination, since when could you have auto-turrets, shield doors, and vehicles in CoD Domination? If you want to make a comparison to Domination, there’s this gametype called Territories which Halo has had way before CoD.

No sir that is incorrect Dominion is much more similar to a gametype in Star Wars BattleFront and Death Cams make alot of sense in Halo given the large survivibility rate whereas in COD they really have no palce considering you almost die in one hit by everything! Dominion bases defend themselves etc. really I see no comparison between the two gametpyes at all; other than of course capturing three plot points, but hey that is alot of gametypes its similar to then!

You know Territories exists, right?

Halo has had Domination for a long time. Call of Duty hasn’t got a patent on the gametype. Dominion is new.

Ninja’d too, should refresh more.

Domination is nothing but 3 plots. It’s not a big deal. Dominion is similar to this and has the fortifying idea with invasion slayer concept. Really, don’t try so hard to link dominion to cod. Kill cam is only in Dominion.

I don’t care who “laughs at Halo”; as if that means something anyway. I care about having fun, and Dominion looks VERY fun. Death cams add to the charm.

> Death cams are only in Dominion. And Dominion is nowhere close to Domination, since when could you have auto-turrets, shield doors, and vehicles in CoD Domination? If you want to make a comparison to Domination, there’s this gametype called Territories which Halo has had way before CoD.

Wait, kill cams are only in dominion?

Wat. Dominion is nothing like Domination, and Domination-style gametypes were in Halo already… it’s called Territories. Maybe you also forgot CoD stole Domination from BF?

> NOT EVERYTHING IS FROM CALL OF DUTY. Christ.

Did you even read the post? Those were the only two things, plus I said that CoD fans will say it’s like domination. Christ

The first thing that came to mind when I saw dominion, was actually Star Wars Battlefront, not Call of Duty.

And kill cams or ‘death cams’, who cares? I like kill cams in Call of Duty. I think they’re a welcome addition. Especially when I feel like I was unrightfully killed, then I look at the kill cam and see how I was killed, would probably calm my nerves a bit to know how I died.

To hate on something just because it’s in another game is childish. There are cons to kill cams like the person you killed knowing where you are. It’s an anti-camping mechanism. There are pros and cons to this. Less camping, but it’s a disadvantage to the person who now can’t camp.

Anyways, I don’t think it will be in every playlist, so we’re good there.

Was anyone mad that Call of Duty got a theatre mode? Was the Call of Duty fanbase all riled up because it was turning into Halo?

No, and we shouldn’t be upset that some features from other games are being added to Halo 4. Especially when it makes the game better.

COD does not have dominion…

Dominion is closer to territories which is similar to Warhead’s power struggle