Cooperative flying vehicle... some thoughts

As we know, the falcon and the hornet are not included in the game, and for good reason too. These birds are for inter-atmosphere engagements while the Infinity is stationed in space and certainly won’t spend time loading falcons and hornets on another planet.

So I was thinking of a possible Covenant cooperative vehicle that is flyable. What was missed from H3 and Reach was flying around with your friends, no necessarily the fact it was UNSC. Since the Covenant have superior technology, I see this working in the near future.

how do you know the Hornet is restricted to within an atmosphere only?

its cockpit is sealed, and passengers are not necessary
and you never know, its Jet Pods may rotate 360 degrees

anyway, the covenant have always filled the niche of being solitary vehicles, rather than a team-required vehicle

the only exception i see is the Spectere.

either way, IMO, i can’t really see the covenant having a co-op aerial vehicle
seeing as it doesn’t fit the alien-ness that the covenant boasts
also, they already have the banshee, and unless 343i can bring back BOTH the Hornet and Falcon, it will be a lopsided balance to have two covenant aircraft that fulfill different niches

:T

> how do you know the Hornet is restricted to within an atmosphere only?
>
> its cockpit is sealed, and passengers are not necessary
> and you never know, its Jet Pods may rotate 360 degrees
>
>
>
> anyway, the covenant have always filled the niche of being solitary vehicles, rather than a team-required vehicle
>
> the only exception i see is the Spectere.
>
> either way, IMO, i can’t really see the covenant having a co-op aerial vehicle
> seeing as it doesn’t fit the alien-ness that the covenant boasts
> also, they already have the banshee, and unless 343i can bring back BOTH the Hornet and Falcon, it will be a lopsided balance to have two covenant aircraft that fulfill different niches
>
>
> :T

From what I’ve seen the Hornet operates like standard flying vehicles today. By pushing the air. As for it having multiple passengers, other than the Revenant and Spectre all of them are one man vehicles. However, this doesn’t mean it can’t change. Although, you did explain this fairly well. I guess I would rather see the hornet or falcon come back than something new.

I just want the hornet back in multiplayer. Still my favourite UNSC vehicle.