Cooperative covenant air vehicle?

Something we have never seen before in halo is a covenant air vehicle that requires cooperation. I think it would be very interesting to see something like the covenant vampire make it into halo 5. It could hold 1 pilot and 1 gunner. The pilot has control of the vampire (duh) and can fire a weapon similar to the banshee’s primary weapon, however the pilot has a fixed field of view. The gunner could be beneath the vampire and could fire something similar to a neadler rifle. The gunner can rotate 360 degree but cannot target anything above the vampire.

Just a thought, the banshee is cool but the covenant have never had any variety in their air vehicles. The vampire and the banshee in the same game would be very cool.

> 2535417282069462;1:
> Something we have never seen before in halo is a covenant air vehicle that requires cooperation. I think it would be very interesting to see something like the covenant vampire make it into halo 5. It could hold 1 pilot and 1 gunner. The pilot has control of the vampire (duh) and can fire a weapon similar to the banshee’s primary weapon, however the pilot has a fixed field of view. The gunner could be beneath the vampire and could fire something similar to a neadler rifle. The gunner can rotate 360 degree but cannot target anything above the vampire.
>
> Just a thought, the banshee is cool but the covenant have never had any variety in their air vehicles. The vampire and the banshee in the same game would be very cool.

I think that this idea would be a great implementation and I can just imagine the chaos that would ensue. Although there is one problem I can think of, which is that it seems the vocal majority of the community wishes for a Falcon or Hornet to return. If this was added before that, people would still be upset and that’s no good. I think 343’s hands are tied in that situation, they have to do the UNSC version first before adding a Covenant version. Otherwise people will begin yelling and screaming. Of course those people who would be upset are entitled to their opinion, as it is their opinion.