Coop achievement hunting

Hello everyone.
I need some people to run some coop achievements. Happy to help with other achievements in return. Add and message me on Xbox if interested

• Annual (halo 3, last mission, legendary, iron skull, 4 ppl in ghosts)
  • Dejavu (halo 3 ODST, last mission, legendary, iron skull, 4 ppl no tank or hog)

Hey man,
I need those achievements too. Add me if you wanna run some missions, im trying to 100% MCC (I’m insane…yeah i know) so would appreciate the help.
I can help with other achievements if you need them too :slight_smile:
GT: N0mad NZ

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I also need two more people to run Annual and Deja Vu for halo 3 and odst. The thing is i play PC
Steam: R4inB0wP0pT4rT Microsoft: DottyEvening830 I know a strange GT but whatever

> 2533275004994370;3:
> I also need two more people to run Annual and Deja Vu for halo 3 and odst. The thing is i play PC
> Steam: R4inB0wP0pT4rT Microsoft: DottyEvening830 I know a retarded GT but whatever

Pretty sure you can still cross play and get those achievements.

I have 100% of Achievements on

• Halo MCC - Halo Wars 1 - Spartan Strike - Spartan Assault Let me know if yall want some help!
    Name is same everywhere

Halo 5 and mcc I want people

@ DEVILSvADVOCATE, have you made a team of four yet? Let me know. I would like to get on a Halo MCC achievement spree for the coop achievements.

Thanks,
TIM SKI 69

Feel free to add me. In need of coop achievement hunting. Will help others when available.
Tag: djsith

Still looking for two other people to assist me with Annual and Deja Vu. Me and another one of my friends have been bothered by these achievements for a while now. Steam: R4inB0wP0pT4rT Microsoft: DottyEvening830

I’m looking for people to complete Annual and Deja Vu as well. GT is Mr Shaggers, if anyone is interested.

I’m also looking to complete Annual and Dejavu if anyone still needs it completed! Steam: xplicitator