cool visual stuff

I dont know about anyone else but I personally love all the neon/cool colour effects used in mass effect
would any one want to have the option to add neon lights to forge objects because I for one would think it would be awesome to see this used in night time maps
also do you think having the option to mix certain colours together on the armour (light in forza with the speacial paint) and chose the paint finish (gloss, metallic etc.) and would anyone like to see the option to put stuff like ammo pouches on their armour because it looked cool in the reach concept art

Yes, I think there should be more options for lights. No on the second part because Spartans are soldiers, no race cars.

> Yes, I think there should be more options for lights. No on the second part because Spartans are soldiers, no race cars.

true but what I meant for the speacial colours is have for example blue mixed with purple and it would look like a different colour from different angles (hard to explain if you haven’t played forza) it works on certain vechiles like the banshee, ghost and wraith so why not. Its not needed but it would be nice