Cool Screenshots/clips?

Anyone got any cool screenshots or clips they want to share with the world? Lately I’ve been taking a few of my favorite armors.

I must admit that Noble is pretty awesome.
But even more so than Noble, right now I’m in love with this Freebooter-Tracer combo. And Recruit Marked is looking pretty good.

Also, just a note. As you can tell from these screenshots. Different types of lighting have a drastic effect on armor textures in this game. And I mean drastic. You get something more akin to a clay-ish or space plastic look in some places, and a glossy or metal or even damaged look in others. Kind of weird.

I got a few here for anyone’s viewing pleasure:

It would be nice is 343 didn’t gut the theater mode… it’s now next to impossible to see screenshots and clips.

> 2533274837720524;3:
> It would be nice is 343 didn’t gut the theater mode… it’s now next to impossible to see screenshots and clips.

Yea it is really difficult now. I have to use the Xbox DVR until theater mode is fixed.

> 2533274837720524;3:
> It would be nice is 343 didn’t gut the theater mode… it’s now next to impossible to see screenshots and clips.

I’ve just been using the built in screenshot system on the xbox one. Hopefully there will be one in game to share screenshots with using the file share.

Noob question: how do you use the Xbox to record clips and save screenshots?

> 2533274912254619;1:
> Anyone got any cool screenshots or clips they want to share with the world? Lately I’ve been taking a few of my favorite armors.
>
> I must admit that Noble is pretty awesome.
> But even more so than Noble, right now I’m in love with this Freebooter-Tracer combo. And Recruit Marked is looking pretty good.
>
> Also, just a note. As you can tell from these screenshots. Different types of lighting have a drastic effect on armor textures in this game. And I mean drastic. You get something more akin to a clay-ish or space plastic look in some places, and a glossy or metal or even damaged look in others. Kind of weird.

What color is that noble armor? Lookin’ pretty sage-ish.

> 2533274837186882;6:
> Noob question: how do you use the Xbox to record clips and save screenshots?

Double tap the xbox button, then use x for clips or y for screenshots.

> 2533274825044752;7:
> > 2533274912254619;1:
> > Anyone got any cool screenshots or clips they want to share with the world? Lately I’ve been taking a few of my favorite armors.
> >
> > I must admit that Noble is pretty awesome.
> > But even more so than Noble, right now I’m in love with this Freebooter-Tracer combo. And Recruit Marked is looking pretty good.
> >
> > Also, just a note. As you can tell from these screenshots. Different types of lighting have a drastic effect on armor textures in this game. And I mean drastic. You get something more akin to a clay-ish or space plastic look in some places, and a glossy or metal or even damaged look in others. Kind of weird.
>
>
> What color is that noble armor? Lookin’ pretty sage-ish.

It’s… Gold. It looks Sage to you? Odd.

Last man standing - Break out:
If only you could hear me screaming…

> 2533274912254619;9:
> > 2533274825044752;7:
> > > 2533274912254619;1:
> > > Anyone got any cool screenshots or clips they want to share with the world? Lately I’ve been taking a few of my favorite armors.
> > >
> > > I must admit that Noble is pretty awesome.
> > > But even more so than Noble, right now I’m in love with this Freebooter-Tracer combo. And Recruit Marked is looking pretty good.
> > >
> > > Also, just a note. As you can tell from these screenshots. Different types of lighting have a drastic effect on armor textures in this game. And I mean drastic. You get something more akin to a clay-ish or space plastic look in some places, and a glossy or metal or even damaged look in others. Kind of weird.
> >
> >
> > What color is that noble armor? Lookin’ pretty sage-ish.
>
>
> It’s… Gold. It looks Sage to you? Odd.

shrug maybe it’s my work monitor’s color settings?
Is the dress black and blue or white and gold?