Cool idea for Halo CEA

If it showed the cutscene at the end of halo reach at the start of Halo CEA. I really think it would be cool to see the pillar of autumn take off and then start of the campaign.

That would be, but 343i really just wants to leave the story alone for this one. I could see it as a bonus unlockable cutscene though, that’d be cool.

I heard a rumor going around that they are going to add an extra mission to the campaign, which is to be the one mission bungie didnt have time to put in the original… is this true? i think it would be freakin awesome to see what it was but for now we dont know this. Hopefully some questions are asked about this during Halo Fest :smiley:

> I heard a rumor going around that they are going to add an extra mission to the campaign, which is to be the one mission bungie didnt have time to put in the original… is this true? i think it would be freakin awesome to see what it was but for now we dont know this. Hopefully some questions are asked about this during Halo Fest :smiley:

You heard wrong

> > I heard a rumor going around that they are going to add an extra mission to the campaign, which is to be the one mission bungie didnt have time to put in the original… is this true? i think it would be freakin awesome to see what it was but for now we dont know this. Hopefully some questions are asked about this during Halo Fest :smiley:
>
> You heard wrong

Prove it
Thank you guy below me! appreciate the backup lol

> > I heard a rumor going around that they are going to add an extra mission to the campaign, which is to be the one mission bungie didnt have time to put in the original… is this true? i think it would be freakin awesome to see what it was but for now we dont know this. Hopefully some questions are asked about this during Halo Fest :smiley:
>
> You heard wrong

No, actually he’s right. Don’t randomly say things like that.

> > > I heard a rumor going around that they are going to add an extra mission to the campaign, which is to be the one mission bungie didnt have time to put in the original… is this true? i think it would be freakin awesome to see what it was but for now we dont know this. Hopefully some questions are asked about this during Halo Fest :smiley:
> >
> > You heard wrong
>
> No, actually he’s right. Don’t randomly say things like that.

Is that mission they said would be tested by a few people at PAX, right?

crossing fingers crossing crossed fingers

> > > I heard a rumor going around that they are going to add an extra mission to the campaign, which is to be the one mission bungie didnt have time to put in the original… is this true? i think it would be freakin awesome to see what it was but for now we dont know this. Hopefully some questions are asked about this during Halo Fest :smiley:
> >
> > You heard wrong
>
> No, actually he’s right. Don’t randomly say things like that.

But where did you guys hear that? This is the first time I’m hearing this.

> > > > I heard a rumor going around that they are going to add an extra mission to the campaign, which is to be the one mission bungie didnt have time to put in the original… is this true? i think it would be freakin awesome to see what it was but for now we dont know this. Hopefully some questions are asked about this during Halo Fest :smiley:
> > >
> > > You heard wrong
> >
> > No, actually he’s right. Don’t randomly say things like that.
>
> But where did you guys hear that? This is the first time I’m hearing this.

In an interview frankie appearantly gave some signs, mildly hinting at an extra mission. Long time ago though.

But PAX will tell us more.

> But where did you guys hear that? This is the first time I’m hearing this.

“What won’t be playable, however, is the behind-closed-doors viewing of a not-yet-decided-upon Halo: Anniversary Campaign level. Only a limited number of people will be able to get their eyes on it, and we’ll have more details about what exactly you’ll need to do to be one of those people at the event itself. Hint: it involves saying very nice things about me to my superiors. Just thought you may want to start planning what you’re going to say in advance.”

From the las Halo Bulletin, so there’s hope :smiley:

> > But where did you guys hear that? This is the first time I’m hearing this.
>
> “What won’t be playable, however, is the behind-closed-doors viewing of a not-yet-decided-upon Halo: Anniversary Campaign level. Only a limited number of people will be able to get their eyes on it, and we’ll have more details about what exactly you’ll need to do to be one of those people at the event itself. Hint: it involves saying very nice things about me to my superiors. Just thought you may want to start planning what you’re going to say in advance.”
>
> From the las Halo Bulletin, so there’s hope :smiley:

Yes, this is were i heard of it a second time, but i do have a vague memory of Frankie saying something about an extra mission as well, in one of the early interviews… i can’t quite put my finger on it…

> > > But where did you guys hear that? This is the first time I’m hearing this.
> >
> > “What won’t be playable, however, is the behind-closed-doors viewing of a not-yet-decided-upon Halo: Anniversary Campaign level. Only a limited number of people will be able to get their eyes on it, and we’ll have more details about what exactly you’ll need to do to be one of those people at the event itself. Hint: it involves saying very nice things about me to my superiors. Just thought you may want to start planning what you’re going to say in advance.”
> >
> > From the las Halo Bulletin, so there’s hope :smiley:
>
> Yes, this is were i heard of it a second time, but i do have a vague memory of Frankie saying something about an extra mission as well, in one of the early interviews… i can’t quite put my finger on it…

the reason i feel they will put this in there is because during the latest bungie ViDoc they said about having to scrap a level off of CE’s campaign…

> > > > But where did you guys hear that? This is the first time I’m hearing this.
> > >
> > > “What won’t be playable, however, is the behind-closed-doors viewing of a not-yet-decided-upon Halo: Anniversary Campaign level. Only a limited number of people will be able to get their eyes on it, and we’ll have more details about what exactly you’ll need to do to be one of those people at the event itself. Hint: it involves saying very nice things about me to my superiors. Just thought you may want to start planning what you’re going to say in advance.”
> > >
> > > From the las Halo Bulletin, so there’s hope :smiley:
> >
> > Yes, this is were i heard of it a second time, but i do have a vague memory of Frankie saying something about an extra mission as well, in one of the early interviews… i can’t quite put my finger on it…
>
> the reason i feel they will put this in there is because during the latest bungie ViDoc they said about having to scrap a level off of CE’s campaign…

Well, while I’m excited about new goodies, I read her statement as “there will be a playable level, which level, exactly, has yet to be decided.”

Rukizzel and I are thinking the same. There will be a campaign level shown behind the closed doors, but it hasn’t been decided which one yet is going to be shown.