Cool, disconnect me when I'm 3 kills to win an FFA

I hate this -Yoinking!- game

Oh and it’s lovely to get a message from the dude that was in 2nd place saying “thanks for the win”. Is there anything more -Yoinking!- frustrating? I can handle disconnecting from 343’s -Yoink- servers in a team game but when it’s in FFA I just lose my -Yoink-.

This has happened FAR too many times to me in games, and no it’s not my connection and I think everyone can relate to the random disconnects in this game.

FIX YOUR -Yoinking!- SERVERS, YOU ARE A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

/flags user to FBI watch-list.

Yeah, you’d be surprised how much 343i tends to screw up. Or maybe not. But that is just bad. FFA is the last place that disconnects should be happening, as it is a test of personal skill, and everything needs to be working properly and perfectly. OP, I can empathize with you.

> 2533274915643658;3:
> Yeah, you’d be surprised how much 343i tends to screw up. Or maybe not. But that is just bad. FFA is the last place that disconnects should be happening, as it is a test of personal skill, and everything needs to be working properly and perfectly. OP, I can empathize with you.

Honestly with how these “dedicated” servers have been acting so far I actually miss the old P2P hosting that was in the previous Halo games. So the host got an advantage, at least I didn’t have to worry about random disconnects all the time.

> 2535419598744599;4:
> > 2533274915643658;3:
> > Yeah, you’d be surprised how much 343i tends to screw up. Or maybe not. But that is just bad. FFA is the last place that disconnects should be happening, as it is a test of personal skill, and everything needs to be working properly and perfectly. OP, I can empathize with you.
>
>
> Honestly with how these “dedicated” servers have been acting so far I actually miss the old P2P hosting that was in the previous Halo games. So the host got an advantage, at least I didn’t have to worry about random disconnects all the time.

Heh, they never worked in the MCC, and now they barely work in Halo 5. smh, amiright?

I primarily play FFA and can’t recall disconnecting from a game. I guess I have been lucky with H5. I can count on one hand how many times I have disconnected from games. Online gaming has always had some lag and disconnects here and there. It’s not near as bad now as it once was. At least for me.

I’ve never ever had a single disconnect. Not even one. And with dedicated servers, if the server caused the disconnect wouldn’t all players in the match be disconnected? Just guessing, but I doubt it’s picking one player and booting them.

> 2533274958724146;7:
> I’ve never ever had a single disconnect. Not even one. And with dedicated servers, if the server caused the disconnect wouldn’t all players in the match be disconnected? Just guessing, but I doubt it’s picking one player and booting them.

No, it singles out one or a few players on most occasions and just boots them from the game. It’s like the server gets overloaded and kicks a few people to be able to handle the remaining connections or something. I’ve noticed in team games where a few players say they “leave” all at the same time, it’s them disconnecting. Has happened multiple times to me, enough times to be annoying. My connection is wired and I have 50 down and 5 up, so it’s absolutely nothing on my end. I play this game a lot, I guess I’m just unlucky…