convinve me to get halo 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

convince me to get halo 4

it has perks and killstreaks and weapon camos and loadouts

You can shoot aliens.

what the hell kind of post is this…

convince me not to get it

why would i want weapon camos and killstreaks. if i wanted that i could play CoD.

Don’t get it if you don’t want it dude, plenty of other good games out there.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>

im being serious. convince me to get it, not a troll post.

Why would we care?

> Why would we care?

i don’t know. perhaps because you are on a halo 4 forum, and probably would want more poeple to play it.

> convince me to get halo 4

Umm. No. Get it. Dont get it. I don’t care.

> it has perks and killstreaks and weapon camos and loadouts

He said convince him to get it, not the other way round!

:stuck_out_tongue:

> > convince me to get halo 4
>
> Umm. No. Get it. Dont get it. I don’t care.

ok. i won’t. you should be banned from this forum because you lost them a potential sale.

Convince me why I should.

These threads are really stupid. Sorry for not playing along, I just don’t care.

Aren’t you old enough to make that decision yourself? Rent it if you’re really unsure.

> > Why would we care?
>
> i don’t know. perhaps because you are on a halo 4 forum, and probably would want more poeple to play it.

we’re here to talk about Halo 4 and to try and improve ideas based on the community’s standpoint

getting you to play the game is in charge of 343 industries itself, we cannot do much to make you want to buy it, we can only tell you what 343 has told to us

If this doesn’t convince you, I don’t know what will.

Pulls out Flagnum
How 'bout now?

Jokes aside, there is nothing we can really do to convince you to get it. If you can’t make a decent decision from eveeything we’ve seen and heard, there isn’t much we can do to support it besides clarify or explain some concerns.
So, I guess… what are the really major things blocking your path of getting it right now that we/I could help explain and/or clarify?

And my advice, if you’re skeptical on release, wait. Rent it, wait for the price to drop, wait for reviews, borrow it, look at true gameplay and opinions. We can’t change opinions, only express ours.

And you want some good things about it?
Campaign, very new and crisp… looks absolutely amazing. From my opinion, of course.
Spartan Ops. Replacement, or successor to firefight. Weekly, story based missions. 5 a week for 10 weeks, it follows your Spartan in an unfolding second campaign.
Forge is back and improved.
Multiplayer has many new additions to the Halo sandbox, but I’d say its worth it to at least try them. And if you don’t like them, there are more streamlined/classic playlists to serve nostalgic needs and/or those who are incontent with vanilla Halo 4.

And… the Chief’s back!