Convert Firefight maps to Multiplayer maps

Please add all the firefight maps from Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach to be playable multiplayer maps in matchmaking and custom games for Halo 3 and Halo Reach

And also consider many maps from Halo 3 and Halo Reach and making them also be firefight maps in Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach.

I think this is an easy way to add more maps for Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach without having to make new maps from scratch.

Halo 3 and ODST probably have a lot of cross-compatibility when it comes to maps, given that they use the same engine. Reach will probably require a bit more work.

Actually I wonder if there are some Halo 3 maps that would work well for Firefight. High Ground and Last Resort come to mind as a kind of beach invasion concept. Sandtrap might be neat if you can use the Elephant.

I think it’s just a matter of time since we already have weapons and enemies from each game so I think it’s just a matter of time before 343i decides to add in the maps but not sure how the maps will work due to the maps not originally being intended for pvp so be hard to balance.