Controller Settings

Haven’t seen this mentioned a whole lot (or I’ve just missed it), but the addition of custom controller settings has been a godsend.

I’m really particular about which buttons I use for melee, reload, and a couple other actions, and certain newer Halo titles don’t have controller layouts that fit just right. The ability to bind whatever button to whatever action I want is fantastic, and I really, really hope they eventually decide to steal this from Infinite and put it into MCC so I won’t have to bumble around the first 30 seconds of a match to remember which layout I’m using.

> 2533274794183471;1:
> Haven’t seen this mentioned a whole lot (or I’ve just missed it), but the addition of custom controller settings has been a godsend.
>
> I’m really particular about which buttons I use for melee, reload, and a couple other actions, and certain newer Halo titles don’t have controller layouts that fit just right. The ability to bind whatever button to whatever action I want is fantastic, and I really, really hope they eventually decide to steal this from Infinite and put it into MCC so I won’t have to bumble around the first 30 seconds of a match to remember which layout I’m using.

Wait theres custom controller settings? I always use the default with melee and crouch reversed.

> 2533274844788302;2:
> > 2533274794183471;1:
> > Haven’t seen this mentioned a whole lot (or I’ve just missed it), but the addition of custom controller settings has been a godsend.
> >
> > I’m really particular about which buttons I use for melee, reload, and a couple other actions, and certain newer Halo titles don’t have controller layouts that fit just right. The ability to bind whatever button to whatever action I want is fantastic, and I really, really hope they eventually decide to steal this from Infinite and put it into MCC so I won’t have to bumble around the first 30 seconds of a match to remember which layout I’m using.
>
> Wait theres custom controller settings? I always use the default with melee and crouch reversed.

Yes! On the setting for layouts if you scroll all the way to the right the last option should be “Custom.” It uses the default layout but you can go and rebind everything.