Controller sensitivity (too slow)

Is it just me or is the look/aim sensitivity really slow?

I have the slider to 10 and have adjusted all the other settings and dead zones and it still feels incredibly slow to turn. Any other game “Max” is usually way too fast, but I typically have it dialed up a good bit from default. This game is way too slow at the max setting.

I agree the controller feels a bit sluggish aswell, even with all the sensitivities maxed and accelerator aswell and still feels really sluggish and slow

Are… We playing the same game? Because it feels like my sticks are sitting on icecubes. I play on 3.5-4 sensitivity on MCC and I go to 0 deadzone, 1 look acceleration and 2 look sensitivity and still can’t hit the backside of a barn. And I’ve been playing Halo games since 2001.

> 2533274796119401;3:
> Are… We playing the same game? Because it feels like my sticks are sitting on icecubes. I play on 3.5-4 sensitivity on MCC and I go to 0 deadzone, 1 look acceleration and 2 look sensitivity and still can’t hit the backside of a barn. And I’ve been playing Halo games since 2001.

Older halo players like us are used to slower sensitivities. It’s why I get slapped in cod by people running around looking up down back side in a single jump in the air.

> 2535447887837444;4:
> > 2533274796119401;3:
> > Are… We playing the same game? Because it feels like my sticks are sitting on icecubes. I play on 3.5-4 sensitivity on MCC and I go to 0 deadzone, 1 look acceleration and 2 look sensitivity and still can’t hit the backside of a barn. And I’ve been playing Halo games since 2001.
>
> Older halo players like us are used to slower sensitivities. It’s why I get slapped in cod by people running around looking up down back side in a single jump in the air.

From what I remember of COD (BLOPS), aiming down sights reduced your look sensitivity right? So running around was like whiplash and then you could tap the trigger for quick acquisition of a target and fine-control aiming with a halved look sensitivity.

I have decent enough reflexes in my early 30s, but this aiming feels all sorts of messed up.