Controller right stick drift problem

In pretty much all my games the camera in game keeps looking up because of this problem even if I do not press anything, anyone know how to fix this? Or am I going to have to spend $60 to buy a brand new controller. This is getting really irritating for me.

Look it up. People dismantle controllers all the time.

> 2684735135014023;2:
> Look it up. People dismantle controllers all the time.

That’s the thing it was working perfectly fine before the February or march xbox one update and then this started happening when I updated. So I have no Idea if its a bug or the controller itself.

Most of the time this happens it’s some sort of dust or grime down in there. Sometimes you can blast it out with duster or something, but you probably have to take it apart and clean it out.

Look up some tutorial videos on it.

> 2533274883669557;4:
> Most of the time this happens it’s some sort of dust or grime down in there. Sometimes you can blast it out with duster or something, but you probably have to take it apart and clean it out.
>
> Look up some tutorial videos on it.

Thanks! Will try that when I get home in a few hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah definitely sounds like a controller thing to me. I hope you’re able to figure it out! I’ve taken apart a couple controllers in my day because I am apparently really hard on my controllers. I’m on my second X1 one and trying to be really really careful with it.

Probably controller problem. I had a problem with my X360 controller, it has trouble turning to the left, and it turns really slow, which would annoy me alot. You can try to clean it with alcohol or something, but if that doesn’t work you may have to buy a new controller.

This happened to me also sometimes stayed crouched even… This is due to garbage as.s manufacturing much like the wiggle both stick have…
I fixed that which means I can’t return my controller now that this occurred hahaha classic

My controller had the same problem. Had to buy a new one because of it.

I’ve never owned a controller that didn’t start having this problem after awhile. I’ve never done anything about it, but you can probably spray pressurized air under the thumbstick to see if that helps. There’s likely dust or Cheetos powder or anything else stuck under it.