Controller on pc

I’m trying to use my controller on the infinite flight but I cant see where the option is to make the switch from KB to controller. any ideas? or is it not available right now?

bump - I’m also interested

I just connected my xbox controller and it worked. The rumbling did not work tho when i got hit by bullets, so i’m back to keyboard and mouse :stuck_out_tongue:

Try to restart the game after the controller is connected, if it don’t work.

My controller was working fine for a while. I just plugged my xbox one x controller in and it worked fine for a few matches, but then it stopped working right. I cant move forwards now, all i can do is strafe and jump. And it’s not the controller because it works fine on destiny.

I just connected my controller to the Bluetooth setting on my PC and I can switch back and forth instantly with out having to do anything.

same also my controller aim on PC feels so weird, idk what it is… just feels off

In regards to the aiming, the Aim Assist is all over the place.

For the connectivity, the trick I’ve been using is to boot up the game, get to the title screen and then plug in my controller. Once I do that it works 10/10 times with no issues.

I had to have it wired for it to work

> 2533274939728481;4:
> My controller was working fine for a while. I just plugged my xbox one x controller in and it worked fine for a few matches, but then it stopped working right. I cant move forwards now, all i can do is strafe and jump. And it’s not the controller because it works fine on destiny.

I’m getting that now too

mine fine, connected via official xbox controller BT adapter into pc usb port

My controller works beautifully! I tried with multiple controller including a ps one and it worked just fine. Just make sure you restart your game after you plug in!