CONTROLLER AND LOOK SENSITIVITY SET UP.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m finding that on every controller set up there’s something missed place, for me the best one is the one titled Halo 4 but Melee/Spartan Charge and Crouch needs to be swapped over so that Melee is the B button and Crouch on the RB button.

Also I know some like it on the higher look sensitivity but I tend to use the lower settings and even no.1 seems to be faster than past Halo games.

Perfect example of why we need the option to map our own controls. I would never use the example you just listed and would keep Melee on B (with Crouch jumping no longer really I thing don’t feel it needs to be on a bumper).

Not saying you are wrong, just saying we all want something different… why can’t we just map our own control layouts by now.

I’ve always been a boxer setup guy.

I find that I have had to up my sensitivity for the beta.

I’m rocking default on sensitivity 4. Probably gonna up it to 5 before the beta is over.

Not sure if there anything I would change about it. Maybe and that’s a big maybe, I’d swap dash and melee.

> 2533274823755997;1:
> I don’t know about anyone else but I’m finding that on every controller set up there’s something missed place, for me the best one is the one titled Halo 4 but Melee/Spartan Charge and Crouch needs to be swapped over so that Melee is the B button and Crouch on the RB button.
>
> Also I know some like it on the higher look sensitivity but I tend to use the lower settings and even no.1 seems to be faster than past Halo games.

I noticed this too with the sensitivity. I play every game in the MCC at “5” but I play Halo 5 at “1”. Actually, played a few matches in Halo 2 and ended up turning it down to “3” since I’ve kinda gotten used to the lower sensitivity.

I think it’s to do with the fact that Halo 5 has very low aim-assist and bullet magnetism so you have to be more accurate.

As for the control scheme “Halo 4” melee is RB because that’s where it was in Halo 4 …

Fully custom controls FTW!!

it’ll be pathetic if 343 don’t allow custom button mapping, not going to buy this game anyway.

I use recon and sensitivity 2. I find that it is exactly what I want, but custom controls would be cool. On a tangent though, does anyone know a person that uses southpaw?

Yup.

bumper jumper woul be great if I could just switch the melee and zoom.

atm I am using fish stick because it is the most reminiscent of my past layouts.

i am normally a high sensitivity player, but I just turned it down because the little-no aim assist making my reticule go all over the place. (I’m not too worried about this)

why can’t we map our own button layouts? I think we should.

I’m getting there now with the Melee been on RB, I don’t think I’ve ever played a Xbox game with full mapping controls I know they’ve said in the past it would cause issues.

And for sensitivity it seems to be up and down, but that might me just me.

I use Halo 4 with 10 sensitivity. It has served me well since day 1.

> 2533274900925596;9:
>

> 2533274900925596;9:
> I use recon and sensitivity 2. I find that it is exactly what I want, but custom controls would be cool. On a tangent though, does anyone know a person that uses southpaw?

I use Southpaw on sensitivity 1 been playing since Halo 2 never change it

I for one think that bj has everything set up fine.

love me that Bumper Jumper. Usually between 3-5 on sensitivity. It would be sweet to be able to custom map controllers though. I wonder why this has never really been done in console games. Probably just quite a bit of added work to create such an interface.

i like the scout setting. it feels “halo like”. :slight_smile:

-still waiting for custom control mappings ^^