Controler settings and the halo FLOW?

I was a major HALO 3 player and it feels ever sense HALO 3 the flow of gameplay has changed , i partialy think this is because of the controler settings and new abilites.

Does any one else agree with this? what can be done to get that HALO FLOW back , could it be somthing as simple as useing different controler settings?

The default settings are more like COD now and less like halo which should be the right thumb zoom in, yes we can use other controler settings to get this zoom style but it simply doesnt flow the same and almost seems like the game doesnt want you to zoom in and be able to strafe?

i feel the game simply cant be played like a true halo should be played.

WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET OUR HALO BACK TO THE HALO WE NEED!.

nothing…

Just switch it to recon. i found that playing with LT to aim changes the feel of any game. even in halo 3, putting LT to aim makes it feel like a modern shooter.

> 2533274857398125;2:
> Just switch it to recon. i found that playing with LT to aim changes the feel of any game. even in halo 3, putting LT to aim makes it feel like a modern shooter.

i disagree , see thats the problem. LT makes it feel like COD , not a halo FPS? im not saying that recon doesnt make it easyer and the LT doesnt help zoom in compaird to the right thumb stick zoom. but they took strafing and the halo flow out of this game simply because the game doesnt re-act well to right thumb zooming. maybe its just my opinion but the halo flow i desired is gone. why do you think there are no killtrocitys or kiltaculars? i have been playing the beta sense it started and i have had 1 over kill… its not because im laking skill… its becaues of the controller settings and how the game re acts to the settings .

Fully custom controls. then nobody can complain!! do it do it…

I’ve been playing bumper jumper sensitivity 4 since Halo 3 and everything feels Haloesque to me.

> 2726286203010808;5:
> I’ve been playing bumper jumper sensitivity 4 since Halo 3 and everything feels Haloesque to me.

bumpber jumper is the best way to play any halo, but in this game you can even function correctly with BJ , you cant even jump crouch with out going into hammer fist mode or whatever its called…

the game needs work with out a doubt, i just want to have a old fasion BR battle where i can at least jump crouch with out gettnig stuck in mid air while haveing my arms tied down . thats litterally what it feels like

> 2533274808245908;6:
> > 2726286203010808;5:
> > I’ve been playing bumper jumper sensitivity 4 since Halo 3 and everything feels Haloesque to me.
>
>
> bumpber jumper is the best way to play any halo, but in this game you can even function correctly with BJ , you cant even jump crouch with out going into hammer fist mode or whatever its called…
>
> the game needs work with out a doubt, i just want to have a old fasion BR battle where i can at least jump crouch with out gettnig stuck in mid air while haveing my arms tied down . thats litterally what it feels like

I wouldn’t mind if they added an option to disable ground pound for this exact reason. For the first two weeks of the beta I kept on trying to jump crouch and ended up being a sitting duck in mid air.

> 2726286203010808;7:
> > 2533274808245908;6:
> > > 2726286203010808;5:
> > > I’ve been playing bumper jumper sensitivity 4 since Halo 3 and everything feels Haloesque to me.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > bumpber jumper is the best way to play any halo, but in this game you can even function correctly with BJ , you cant even jump crouch with out going into hammer fist mode or whatever its called…
> >
> > the game needs work with out a doubt, i just want to have a old fasion BR battle where i can at least jump crouch with out gettnig stuck in mid air while haveing my arms tied down . thats litterally what it feels like
>
>
>
> I wouldn’t mind if they added an option to disable ground pound for this exact reason. For the first two weeks of the beta I kept on trying to jump crouch and ended up being a sitting duck in mid air.

Agreed. Or add a ground-pound only button as the down arrow on the D-pad and leave the crouch button as crouch-only. that way you could use your left thumb to activate a ground-pound and still be able to aim with the right stick.

I have been playing with Halo 4 controls and clawing the B button, and that just doesn’t work for me. I can claw the X and Y buttons fine, but contorting my hand that way for the A and B button is not a fun experience.

> 2726286203010808;7:
> > 2533274808245908;6:
> > > 2726286203010808;5:
> > > I’ve been playing bumper jumper sensitivity 4 since Halo 3 and everything feels Haloesque to me.
> >
> >
> >
> > bumpber jumper is the best way to play any halo, but in this game you can even function correctly with BJ , you cant even jump crouch with out going into hammer fist mode or whatever its called…
> >
> > the game needs work with out a doubt, i just want to have a old fasion BR battle where i can at least jump crouch with out gettnig stuck in mid air while haveing my arms tied down . thats litterally what it feels like
>
>
> I wouldn’t mind if they added an option to disable ground pound for this exact reason. For the first two weeks of the beta I kept on trying to jump crouch and ended up being a sitting duck in mid air.

yeah or just take it out of the game… its a cool feature but i dont see how this feature make the game more competitive? if anything it takes away from the experence of out BR’ing someone… i dont think that feeling even exsist any more… lol. .