Control Settings - Crouch on left trigger

Hold to crouch moved to the left trigger.

Can anyone with an elite control confirm this is possible? Has anyone tried it? I have never heard of it being used but have a feeling it would be very good for certain situations and play styles.

Who can be bothered. Just stick with what you’re used to lol.

Crouch as B master race.

Crouch B is the only answer my friend.

The ONLY answer.

Now run along.

Jokes on you left thumb stick is the best.

> 2533275015310901;3:
> Jokes on you left thumb stick is the best.

Good luck with your arthritis goals of 2017

> 2533274975021613;4:
> > 2533275015310901;3:
> > Jokes on you left thumb stick is the best.
>
> Good luck with your arthritis goals of 2017

Lmao, left thumbstick is best for movement, it allows you to depress crouch way easier. And how does that give you arthritis?

> 2533274975021613;2:
> Who can be bothered. Just stick with what you’re used to lol.

I am looking at getting the elite controller and have 3 ideas of possible control styles to utilize. I have played bumper jumper in the past, the three options I am considering are:

1. Keep bumper jumper and move crouch and zoom to the stick clicks. Sprint and thrust to paddles. Benefits are I am most familiar with it as its old school style, and easy grenade throws left trigger.

2. Switch smart link to left trigger. Put sprint and crouch on sticks. Benefits are easy slides using sticks, best for new school aim down sites and sniping.

3. Put crouch to left trigger. Put zoom on stick. Benefits are easier crouch jumps, sneaky plays, and very easy crouch during battle/strafe while not sacrificing aim.

I have an elite and you can button map anything except the paddles