Control layout idea..custom

This seems like a good idea to me, maybe there is some completely obvious reason it cant be done or why it would ruin halo…but Custom layouts?? I personally use bumper jumper and im fine with its return, but i noticed alot of posts about layout problems. like a said maybe there is some huge reason this cant be done idk. Its just how can anyone complain if they can customize their own layout.

It is called button mapping and there is literally no reason it cannot be done. Skyrim has it, Half-life 2 has it, and many other games do. Button mapping allows you to assign each button an action, or multiple actions if possible. It would make everyone happy and no one would complain. I cannot stress the fact that the devs have no reason not to allow us to customize our controls to the button. None. No reasons at all. Mp will be the same and everyone will go on shooting fusion coils and laughing at noobs who die by fusion coils.

> It is called button mapping and there is literally no reason it cannot be done. Skyrim has it, Half-life 2 has it, and many other games do. Button mapping allows you to assign each button an action, or multiple actions if possible. It would make everyone happy and no one would complain. I cannot stress the fact that the devs have no reason not to allow us to customize our controls to the button. None. No reasons at all. Mp will be the same and everyone will go on shooting fusion coils and laughing at noobs who die by fusion coils.

to do this they would have to delay the game to program it and test every single combination.