control issues

now we have sprint plus an armor ability. which buttons will these use? because i swear to god if they replace my crouch stick with sprint im gonna be pissed.

are you serious? my thread hasn’t even been viewed by anyone other than myself and it’s already been pushed to the second page. i think i deserve a bump here.

> now we have sprint plus an armor ability. which buttons will these use? because i swear to god if they replace my crouch stick with sprint im gonna be pissed.

We have sprint as a natural ability. I am sure there will be multiple options for control plans as always, but i too hope they don’t mess up bumper jumper.

dude i totally thought about this the second i heard about it to!

Think about it: Sprinting while jetpacking! Oh my lord, this would be the most comical sight in the world.

Could be a real problem. Something will have to change. If they just build it into the normal run mode like run two sec - then sprint you will constantly get caught with your rifle out of your shoulder, that would almost encourage camping. Seems like a new button is in demand.

I would think the d-pad will be better used. Or…

Kinect: “Xbox Sprint”