Contents of Halo Four

We all know that there is probably going to be brand new weapons along with new medals,and other fun content but what about the fact of gun customization? Don’t you think that there should some gun customization included into Halo4? I’m not talking about full out customization i’m just saying like you could customize the color of the gun for when you pick it up on the map or even add in the option of load out customization. If you think that these ideas could be useful and add on to the games level of fun post it along with other ideas for customization you come up with.

i would just say no , because the halo game principals aren’t there , i don’t wan’t a gears of war , or a Call of duty , i wan’t my halo

yeah i see what you mean but in saying that it would be cool to have theat option as a suggestion

The BR is coming back. 343 has said the fan favourite weapons will come into play. The BR is a given at this point which means the sandbox is saved.

> i would just say no , because the halo game principals aren’t there , i don’t wan’t a gears of war , or a Call of duty , i wan’t my halo

i think you are very close minded, there should be more custom changes and stuff.

> > i would just say no , because the halo game principals aren’t there , i don’t wan’t a gears of war , or a Call of duty , i wan’t my halo
>
> i think you are very close minded, there should be more custom changes and stuff.

No. Halo is a sandbox game and it shal stay that way.

i know with even just a little customization it would be good because i just did not like how in halo reach you had loadouts but could not change them besides in custom games and forge

> The BR is coming back. 343 has said the fan favourite weapons will come into play. The BR is a given at this point which means the sandbox is saved.

True story ?