Content Update Ideas

Memories of Mombasa
Obviously ODST inspired. Silenced Magnum REQ, SOCOM MAGNUM Mythic REQ as the Rookie’s Sidearm. M7S Caseless Sub Machinegun REQ. Armor of Mickey, Dutch, Romeo, Dare, and Rookie. Huragok, Superintendent, Please Remain Calm, Squid Motherload, NMPD, ONI Alpha Site, Uplift Animal Reserve, Tayari Plaza and Kazingo Boulevard street sign, ‘Flying’ Warthog, Slipspace, and Dutch’s Skull emblems. Maybe a new city Arena map and as always, some new visors. Weapon skins can be Nightime themed. Assassination could be jumping on their back and stabbing them like (I think) Mickey does in the NMPD HQ End Cutscene.

I know none of this will happen, it’s just fun to make stuff up.

LEGACY DLC
Misc
-Orange flame, blue flame, and pestilence armor effects.
-Brutes and Drones in Warzone.
Vehicles
-Spectre (Sword, Ultra):
>Plasma turret
>Fuel Rod Cannon
>Plasma mortar (Revenant gun)
-Hornet (All variants)
-AA Wraith
Armor
-EOD armor
-Mark V/B armor
Weapons
-Sentinel Beam
-Concussion Rifle
-Fist of Rukt Gravity Hammer
Gametypes
-Team Snipers playlist
-Team Doubles playlist
-Multi Team playlist
-Action Sack playlist
-Team Objective (5v5) playlist
Maps
-New Blood Gulch variant (BTB map)
-Fight for Oasis (Warzone map, takes place in a desert setting; main bases have ODSTs and mounted turrets)

A cool weapon idea would be the energy cutlass. I saw it in a halo comic. It’s like a pirate sword made out of a giant needler crystal and I think you get the idea.

> 2533274926527272;2:
> LEGACY DLC
> Misc
> -Orange flame, blue flame, and pestilence armor effects.
> -Brutes and Drones in Warzone.
> Vehicles
> -Spectre (Sword, Ultra):
> >Plasma turret
> >Fuel Rod Cannon
> >Plasma mortar (Revenant gun)
> -Hornet (All variants)
> -AA Wraith
> Armor
> -EOD armor
> -Mark V/B armor
> Weapons
> -Sentinel Beam
> -Concussion Rifle
> -Fist of Rukt Gravity Hammer
> Gametypes
> -Team Snipers playlist
> -Team Doubles playlist
> -Multi Team playlist
> -Action Sack playlist
> -Team Objective (5v5) playlist
> Maps
> B-New Blood Gulch variant (BTB map)
> -Fight for Oasis (Warzone map, takes place in a desert setting; main bases have ODSTs and mounted turrets)

BLOOD GULCH PLEASE someone make that.

> 2533274926527272;2:
> LEGACY DLC
> Misc
> -Orange flame, blue flame, and pestilence armor effects.
> -Brutes and Drones in Warzone.
> Vehicles
> -Spectre (Sword, Ultra):
> >Plasma turret
> >Fuel Rod Cannon
> >Plasma mortar (Revenant gun)
> -Hornet (All variants)
> -AA Wraith
> Armor
> -EOD armor
> -Mark V/B armor
> Weapons
> -Sentinel Beam
> -Concussion Rifle
> -Fist of Rukt Gravity Hammer
> Gametypes
> -Team Snipers playlist
> -Team Doubles playlist
> -Multi Team playlist
> -Action Sack playlist
> -Team Objective (5v5) playlist
> Maps
> -New Blood Gulch variant (BTB map)
> -Fight for Oasis (Warzone map, takes place in a desert setting; main bases have ODSTs and mounted turrets)

I want to see the playlist of invasion,
I also want to see the blue plasma rifle with original sounds, these sounds of rifle didn´t like

I pretty much agree with everything listed, in all honesty I think the ones least likely to happen would be the armor effects, but, who knows? I think adding in invasion style warzone games would be awesome, can you imagine the hype if they introduced that in an update, alongside playable elites? I think people would lose it. And I am trying to imagine the Fist of Rukt in the game, good god that would be dangerous

community forge playlists

May I suggest Echoes of Mombassa as a name? :slight_smile:

I love your ideas. Here is mine:

Legacy of Harvest:

• “Phoenix” (Spirit of Fire) black and red weapon skins for all loadout weapons. - Mark V Beta Armor (Halo: CE Mark V) - Grizzly Tank - Harvest Arena Map - Harvest Warzone Map - Brute Shot - Sergeant Forge Emblem - Captain Cutter Emblem - Professor Anders Emblem - Spirit of Fire Emblem - Wrathful Vengeance (Arbiter Ripa 'Moramee’s Energy Sword)

I’d like to see some stuff from the EU/Books, something along the lines of the SAS-10.

HARVEST

Memories of Reach Part II:
Maps:

• Invasion inspired Warzone (and Assault variant map) Spire, Boneyard, or Breakpoint (whichever is easier to design) - Sword Base, Countdown, and Condemned (open to others, these are just 3 maps that I really enjoyed from Reach)REQ’s:

• “Noble Reach” Armor and Helmet - M319 Grenade Launcher - Concussion Rifle - Revenant - UH-144A Falcon (Falcon with the grenade launchers)

I would like is one simple gametype called Halo Classic that would H2 Br starts, No ground pound, no Spartan charge, with Radar the same as prior games. One simple gametype added. You may say- go play MCC, well I would if it would not do the things shown below in the links-

Whole lobby gets booted____

Match ends before it even begins
<ul class=“post-actions-list”>[/list]

I think the AA wraith wouldn’t have enough utility value outside of warzone turbo and that’s if everyone there is a ton of fliers out. I do however just want blood gulch back, I’d be ok with a variation like what they had in H2A but viking is far from.a suitable replacement.

An ODST inspired update is needed, the best campaign in the Halo franchise if you ask me.

Brill idea, I love ODST! I would save reqs for that!

The Storm

A Halo 3 update. Would include most Halo 3 armours (excluding Mark VI, V, ODST and Hayabusa)

weapons include brute shot and spiker with two variants, chopper with 2 variants and hornet with 2 variants.

maps include a guardian remake and a Tsavo highway themed Warzone map

Blue vs Red

a Red Vs Blue themed update. Includes a Halo 3 rogue variant, a Halo 3 EVA variant and the mark v classic armour resembling caboose.

Weapons include the classic Halo CE shotgun, 3 variants including the mythic variant, Sarges shotgun. It also includes the blue base sniper rifle red and blue team weapon skins and brute shot variants with the mythic Meta brute shot.

Includes a dev made blood gulch

Battle Tested

this update is a ton of new concepts for weapons and vehicles, not returning ones. I don’t know exactly what would be in it but imagine a covenant shotgun or a promethean land vehicle or some vehicles from halo wars to be used in first person for the very first time.

I’d love forgeable water, not by lights and decals either, but pieces like detailed or simple in that area. Plus have some where objects would float.
I’d also love scripts on every object, on interaction on vehicles, timed scripts on spawn so I can move respawns around thus using less of them, custom vehicle spawners, and fix the rotating script so all welded pieces work as one piece.

We were too slow (Halo CE)
Loadout: MA5B, basically an SMG with an AR skin, purely cosmetic when compared to the SMG
Power weapon: Plasma rifle (blue) have a stun effect like it did in Halo CE to help differentiate it too the Brute PR
Vehicle: Old Banshee style, purely cosmetic but players can shoot through the gaps in its “wings”
Maps: Arena-Battle creek, will need to be bigger due to movement speed. Warzone-A rendition of blood gulch, danger canyon or Infinity.
Skins: Autumn (Pillar of Autumn), Widowed (Damaged Halo ring)
Emblems: Pillars, Keyes, Ammo Bag

Attack of the Angry Fluffballs (Halo 2)
Loadout: M6C, give it low damage but high fire rate and fast reload, M7SMG, purely cosmetic, smartscope will probably be projection style
Power weapon: Sentinel Beam (blue and red variants, make one stronger against shields, other better against armour/flesh), Fist of Rukt (tap the trigger, normal hammer, hold the trigger, it charges and will function like the gavel crossed with grinder), original beam rifle
Vehicle: Spectre, fast bolts and more focus on anti-infantry role
Maps: Arena-Turf, Warzone-Rendition of Containment
Skins: Traiter
Emblems: Heritic, Cairo Station
Misc: Brutes and Drones in Warzone

End of the Ark (Halo 3+ODST)
Loadout: M6G, worked like the HCE magnum but 4 shot instead of 3 and much slower fire rate, M6C silenced
Power weapon: Spiker, give it headshot bonus because it’s a giant partially molten metal spike to the face, bonus melee damage. Mauler give it more range, higher damage and bonus melee damage. Brute shot, increase the blast radius and damage, bonus melee damage. Missile pod both mounted and not, make it stronger against vehicles because of low ammo and singe shot, locks onto any vehicle. Carbine, wider barrel so make it less accurate but more powerful, in H3 it functioned like the CE magnum, spike and firebomb grenades.
Vehicles: Prowler, slower bolts but more effect against vehicles than spectre, Chopper, not much to say. Hornet, make its weak points both turbines, chain guns more effective against infantry, missiles more effective against vehicles, only lock onto air vehicles
Maps: Arena-Longshore/Citadel/Rats nest/Guardian Warzone-Rendition of Lonshore? Avalanche?
Armour: Hyabusa, EOD, Rogue. Warzone elites gain H3 armour varients
Skins: Ark, Venom
Emblems: I’m out of ideas here
Misc: Huragoks in warzone

We lost it all (Reach)
Loadout: MA37, in Arena/customs purely cosmetic, in warzone, small speed boost since it looks thinner and lighter. M392, purely cosmetic
Power weapon: Needle rifle, Plasma launcher, concussion rifle, grenade launcher, Focus rifle. Plasma repeater
Vehicles: Revenant, Falcon regular and 'nade varients
Maps: Arena-Highlands, Condemned, Anchor 9. Warzone-Any invasion map
Armour: CQB, CQC, Pilot, Hazop, JFO. Elites in warzone get armour variants

We thought is was over (Halo 4)
Power weapons: Sticky det, Binary rifle instant kill but heavily reduce ammo, Boltshot, reduce the damage of the charge, longer you charge the more rounds it uses and the more damage.

You forgot the scarab gun