Content that could be added

After seeing the news of the latest update, I’m optimistic about the continued future of seeing content in future releases. Personally, I don’t really mind either way about the proposed MTX as long as they are not intrusive and hamper the progression of the game.

I’ve been playing the game since day one and here are my thoughts on what I would like to see

• Remaining Halo online maps (reactor and diamondback)
  • Remaining Halo online armour for both elites and spartans
  • Halo 3 ODST firefight Characters additions (Halo 3 johnson model, Halo 3 ODST’s, standard marines)
  • More Halo Reach Character voices
  • More weapon skins across all Halo games
  • Option for season points are to be converted into a double XP boost/ XP … seriously… when you do the challenges every week I have that many that I can unlock all future content instantly.

What would you like to see added? Obviously, bug fixes comes at top priority but I listed these in order of things I would like to see.

EDIT - I also feel like the exchange needs to be worthwhile, no new content has been added to the rotation in forever.

2 Likes

What about what’s missing from the originals? Shouldn’t they be prioritized over stuff being added from a version of Halo that, if I’m understanding correctly, never even saw the light of day in official form?

• Multi team
  • Slayer Pro in matchmaking (Reach)
  • 4v4 Elite Slayer in matchmaking (Reach)
  • Missing Forge World maps
  • Commendations??
  • Whatever the hell else is missing from all the games

Nice to see you say this as you are 100% right. Going on 3 years now and the announcer still don’t shout perfection at the end of game when you achieve one (Reach), nor does the medal pop up on screen. I’ve been shouting from the rooftops about this the whole time. I can’t imagine something like this is so hard to fix. I don’t care if it’s a tiny issue; fix it, along with everything else across the entire collection before adding more armors and such.

One thing I really want that probably seems like such a minor thing is Firefight voices in PvP.

1 Like