Content Missing

I downloaded Defiant and Noble yet I still get this. Any suggestions? I’m new to this so go easy on me.

I’d say try to delete & re-download the content. Hopefully that should fix it!

I was one of the lucky few who was affected by the Bungie Pro verification file corrupting Defiant’s ability to be played. I deleted the entire Halo: Reach file, including my free Recon helmet I don’t use.

I went to redownload said helmet but it isn’t in my download history. I don’t have the card the key came on, I don’t wear it and it doesn’t count towards my Armory, yet it feels missing :smiley:

> I was one of the lucky few who was affected by the Bungie Pro verification file corrupting Defiant’s ability to be played. I deleted the entire Halo: Reach file, including my free Recon helmet I don’t use.
>
> I went to redownload said helmet but it isn’t in my download history. I don’t have the card the key came on, I don’t wear it and it doesn’t count towards my Armory, yet it feels missing :smiley:

IT should be in your history, probably piled under tons of other stuff. You can always call xbox live support and they will either credit you another code, or give you points to make up for it.

I will say though I have never been dissatisfied with 4MYBOX’s service, it’s one of those things I’m not worried about, I just don’t care for the lack of trouble it will take. Especially for something I really don’t care for. It’s worth mentioning though as it may be a bug to fix or consider in the future.

I went to go delete and it. It was listed with a yellow “!” explanation point, aka. incomplete download. Thats probably the issue. I will re-download and see.

Your idea worked, thx!

Awesome!

I’m gettinng this error/bug as well. I’ve deleted and re-downloaded both map packs, but the issue still persists. Any ideas?

Found a fix:

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=57792396