Content Idea - Glowing/Animated Visors.

I got this idea by looking at Locke’s visor and noticed that it glows, which would make a great addition to Halo 5’s customization.
Picture, just in case you didn’t notice

They could come in different colours, styles and some could even be animated!
for example;
- the Cylon visor from Battlestar Galactica - https://www.tumblr.com/search/cylon%20gif
- Some variants that I made briefly - http://imgur.com/a/vIzMY

I’d love to hear what you guys think!

I like the idea of animated cosmetics, but as long they’re not too distracting when shooting.

Also, not too flashy or some players will intentionally hunt you to t-bag you.
I.E. Achilles gear

The ones in Halo 4 felt like they were glowing and I loved it. Honestly Halo needs more glowing, hard light and hologram stuff with user selected color on Spartan Armor.

> 2533274807881644;3:
> The ones in Halo 4 felt like they were glowing and I loved it. Honestly Halo needs more glowing, hard light and hologram stuff with user selected color on Spartan Armor.

Their next armor has to have a holographic wristband hovering over at least one arm, that would be so awesome!

> 2533274807881644;3:
> The ones in Halo 4 felt like they were glowing and I loved it. Honestly Halo needs more glowing, hard light and hologram stuff with user selected color on Spartan Armor.

Indeed. I was a bit miffed when Locke’s armour didn’t have the glowing tubes for the multiplayer.

Ehh I don’t think it’s necessary, definitely so if people then want to expand on it. No need for halo to get so colorful.

Sounds kinda distracting. Maybe a little glowing is ok, but I’d rather not delve too deep into it.

> 2533274799045652;5:
> > 2533274807881644;3:
> > The ones in Halo 4 felt like they were glowing and I loved it. Honestly Halo needs more glowing, hard light and hologram stuff with user selected color on Spartan Armor.
>
> Indeed. I was a bit miffed when Locke’s armour didn’t have the glowing tubes for the multiplayer.

I was a bit miffed when NONE of the Osiris team memebers were glowing like in the MCC BLUR cutscene

> 2533274923562209;6:
> Ehh I don’t think it’s necessary, definitely so if people then want to expand on it. No need for halo to get so colorful.

Halo’s lack of Color was one of its biggest downfalls after Halo 2. Halo should always be bright and vivid in its colors just like it started. It is Science Fiction/Fantasy

> 2533274807881644;9:
> > 2533274923562209;6:
> > Ehh I don’t think it’s necessary, definitely so if people then want to expand on it. No need for halo to get so colorful.
>
> Halo’s lack of Color was one of its biggest downfalls after Halo 2. Halo should always be bright and vivid in its colors just like it started. It is Science Fiction/Fantasy

I said it doesn’t need to be “so colorful”. I don’t think it needs to be where everything glows and reflects like it already does to an extent now. Not a huge issue personally, just more of a preference really.

Its really hard to say the color was a downfall when it kept selling millions more later on. I don’t think color was ever an issue, you had fluorescent blood and covenant design was very colorful if you ask me.

> 2533274923562209;10:
> > 2533274807881644;9:
> > > 2533274923562209;6:
> > > Ehh I don’t think it’s necessary, definitely so if people then want to expand on it. No need for halo to get so colorful.
> >
> > Halo’s lack of Color was one of its biggest downfalls after Halo 2. Halo should always be bright and vivid in its colors just like it started. It is Science Fiction/Fantasy
>
> I said it doesn’t need to be “so colorful”. I don’t think it needs to be where everything glows and reflects like it already does to an extent now. Not a huge issue personally, just more of a preference really.
>
> Its really hard to say the color was a downfall when it kept selling millions more later on. I don’t think color was ever an issue, you had fluorescent blood and covenant design was very colorful if you ask me.

Covenant blood hasn’t been colorful since Halo 2 though. In fact the scaled the vibrancy back so much you can’t even tell anymore.

> 2533274799045652;1:
> I got this idea by looking at Locke’s visor and noticed that it glows, which would make a great addition to Halo 5’s customization.
> Picture, just in case you didn’t noticeThey could come in different colours, styles and some could even be animated!
> for example;
> - the Cylon visor from Battlestar Galactica - https://www.tumblr.com/search/cylon%20gif- Some variants that I made briefly - http://imgur.com/a/vIzMYI’d love to hear what you guys think!

I was thinking the same thing like the needler emblem where the needler shard shimmers to be integrated to the visors.

Great, now explain the lore. 343 loves their lore

I’m not really a big fan, just like I wasn’t a big fan of Reach’s armor effects. I am going to say no on this one.

> 2533274971565732;13:
> Great, now explain the lore. 343 loves their lore

Integrated newly into the gen 2 mjolnir systems, previously tested with (some helmet said in its bio that the visor will last longer than the helmet, or something like that) the new highly expensive visir (to explain the fact that not all visors glow now) mixed hardlight with dibutyl phthalate (makes some glowsticks glow) which forms a chemical reaction to make the hardlight impervious to most forms of blunt trauma.

> 2533274974297526;15:
> > 2533274971565732;13:
> > Great, now explain the lore. 343 loves their lore
>
> Integrated newly into the gen 2 mjolnir systems, previously tested with (some helmet said in its bio that the visor will last longer than the helmet, or something like that) the new highly expensive visir (to explain the fact that not all visors glow now) mixed hardlight with dibutyl phthalate (makes some glowsticks glow) which forms a chemical reaction to make the hardlight impervious to most forms of blunt trauma.

I love you man.

Honestly it seems nowadays like they should make two seperate halo games, since the community is so divided between evolved and new, and deep and classic.

That would be awesome for animated or glowing HUD’s

If Locke had a glowing visor, so can we.

I’m all in for this.

> 2533274807881644;3:

You should check out halo online, there’s tons of that on there for spartans.

> 2533274847563380;19:
> > 2533274807881644;3:
> > The ones in Halo 4 felt like they were glowing and I loved it. Honestly Halo needs more glowing, hard light and hologram stuff with user selected color on Spartan Armor.
>
> You should check out halo online, there’s tons of that on there for spartans.

Yeah I am well aware. It’s too bad it never truly came to pass as a continued game. I love the armor and gameplay.