Contacting server to get the latest matchmaking da

I am unable to get past this error. I am also unable to use support.halowaypoint.com for some reason. All I get on that page is “access denied”. Every time someone brings this up, we get pointed to that link and the discussion gets locked. If we can’t talk about it here and we can’t use the support link, what are we supposed to do?

One fix I saw was to make sure you use the email you used when registering for Halo Insider. Although this didn’t work for me.

> 2535467277882424;2:
> One fix I saw was to make sure you use the email you used when registering for Halo Insider. Although this didn’t work for me.

I did this as well. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Port forwarding, disable firewall, tried using different DNS servers, set my computer as a DMZ, Ipconfig /release /renew, even tried connecting using a VPN. I can’t get anything to work.

same issue here, definitely not a unique issue to a few people and this is causing tons of players to be unable to get into a game. Really wish a CM would take some time to reply