Contacting 343????

Please can someone give me a phone number I can call or an email I can write to! I’m trying to contact them to fix my ranking I gain 1 csr a win and lose 20-25 a loss I got to champion 3 times now due to this fact. I don’t want to burn my disc. I just want this to be fixed and these stupid forums don’t get you anywhere. My next step is to drive to Redmond Washington which is a two hour drive for me. And talk to you guys in person. This has got to be some of the worst customer service I’ve ever received! I’ve got 16 days played in arena and been a champion almost every season! I’m not throwing all away cause you guys messed up my account I want the csr I deserve and I’m going to get it one way or another.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

if ur gonna contact them, could you please tell them to get their -Yoink- together aswell?

I’m trying every social media outfit they got if no answer I will drive there I have family close by I can visit so I could kill to birds with one stone so to speak

> 2533274821247744;1:
> Please can someone give me a phone number I can call or an email I can write to! I’m trying to contact them to fix my ranking I gain 1 csr a win and lose 20-25 a loss I got to champion 3 times now due to this fact. I don’t want to burn my disc. I just want this to be fixed and these stupid forums don’t get you anywhere. My next step is to drive to Redmond Washington which is a two hour drive for me. And talk to you guys in person. This has got to be some of the worst customer service I’ve ever received! I’ve got 16 days played in arena and been a champion almost every season! I’m not throwing all away cause you guys messed up my account I want the csr I deserve and I’m going to get it one way or another.

I would recommend kindly talking to someone from the team there is a separate post if google it to contact them only via waypoint they talk. There is no number for them. In the end listen to how you sound going there won’t do anything… It’s a game enjoy it you said your getting champions so enjoy it. If rank is issue don’t lose lol

bring donuts and you get the waypoint medal as well :stuck_out_tongue: 3 birds one stone gehe

but really. tell them the community is discontent because of the pheaton…

I don’t see what the problem is, if that’s how the game works then there’s nothing that can be done, they can’t re write the software just for you.
You say you’ve got to champion 3 times, congrats! That’s awesome, you must have skills! So go for a fourth time and now try to stay there!
I don’t see what this tantrum of yours is supposed to achieve.

“Oh you wish for us to fix your problem because you called/emailed us? Sure! Let me get right on that! I will dissolve all server connections and restart the update just for you! While we are at it would you like us to give you some Req packs? Oh and let’s not forget that Phaeton you guys really wanted.”

“ok now to put everything into your system aaaannnnnnnndd it’s gone!”

the fun has been taken from me by watching everybody I play with rank up to low number champs gaining 25 to 30 csr a game but here I am gaining 1 point at a time. is it fair no not at all. and even with ranking up by one point I still managed to get to my champion but one loss and its all gone and I have to win 30 straight games against champions to get it back. its not that easy and its frustrating. I just want to rank up the same way everyone else is. my account somehow got glitched and there has to be a cure and the only people that can help cannot be contacted very easily. if someone from 343 would just here me out check my profile and see the evidence then maybe they can reset my account or something.idk I just want it fixed is all.