Contact

How can I privately contact someone from 343. I have a story that I want to share with them. It’s nothing bad it’s actually a serious story.

> 2533274884105332;1:
> How can I privately contact someone from 343. I have a story that I want to share with them. It’s nothing bad it’s actually a serious story.

You can probably pen them a nice letter.

<mark>Do not post about forum moderation or make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274884105332;1:
> > How can I privately contact someone from 343. I have a story that I want to share with them. It’s nothing bad it’s actually a serious story.
>
> You can probably pen them a nice letter.

Not very constructive. Usually monitors are all over posts like that but this one apparently hasn’t caught their attention.
To answer the OP’s question: You can find 343i people here on the Waypoint forums - they often started threads so their names should show up there. Then click on their name and send them a message.
And then there is a ‘Contact us’ link on the bottom of this web site (even though that one just takes you to the generic -Yoink!- contact wizard).

Missed this one sorry, OP if you can explain a bit more why you would luke to contact them then maybe we can help you out :slight_smile: