Constructive Criticism Thread

Some people really enjoy making their Spartan look like garbage

2 Likes

Agreed on all fronts, but they need to justify monetizing the game, someway. I like the $10 Battlepass, I just wish the BP+25 levels was $20 instead of $30. They do need to iron out some kinks, though. I doubt they’ll change core mechanics like Armor Core & Color Palettes, but making them easier to get would be nice.

Increased XP from Skill would definitely be nice, seeing as someone who’s trash but has easier challenges can blow my level progression away by miles. I only have so many challenge changes 343, and I know you planned for that to be frustrating/ a careful choice of which weekly challenge to swap out…

1 Like

Anyone else been dealing with constant creashing on the steam port? It’s happening at least once a session for me and I basically can’t play ranked because of it.

1 Like

I do agree with you that it feels more balanced than not right now! I would say there are just situations that your team gets their wasp or tank stolen and then the game just gets chalked as a loss. Those are the situations where a splaser would make sense - spawn it up towards the end of the game (after 2 of the 3 victory points are earned by a team for example) same thing for the actual power vehicles… there needs to be more tools to turn the tide in the late game.

1 Like

I would like to have our own Dedicated Servers!

1 Like

I think that’s a reasonable compromise.