CONSTANTLY losing connection to game servers

When I play Halo 5, it’s a total gamble whether or not I’ll be able to finish a match. I randomly get kicked from matches, winning and losing, Arena and Warzone. I just got back into the game less than a week ago, but this has happened every single day since I started playing at least. From what I remember before I quit, it was doing it too. I don’t lose connection to Xbox Live, just Halo 5 servers for about a minute or two, and then the connection is back again and I can play.

> 2533274901185364;1:
> When I play Halo 5, it’s a total gamble whether or not I’ll be able to finish a match. I randomly get kicked from matches, winning and losing, Arena and Warzone. I just got back into the game less than a week ago, but this has happened every single day since I started playing at least. From what I remember before I quit, it was doing it too. I don’t lose connection to Xbox Live, just Halo 5 servers for about a minute or two, and then the connection is back again and I can play.

Have you tested your multiplayer connection on Xbox? Could be lagging/packet loss problems.

If you’re playing over wifi try a wired connection

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2533274901185364;1:
> > When I play Halo 5, it’s a total gamble whether or not I’ll be able to finish a match. I randomly get kicked from matches, winning and losing, Arena and Warzone. I just got back into the game less than a week ago, but this has happened every single day since I started playing at least. From what I remember before I quit, it was doing it too. I don’t lose connection to Xbox Live, just Halo 5 servers for about a minute or two, and then the connection is back again and I can play.
>
> Have you tested your multiplayer connection on Xbox? Could be lagging/packet loss problems.
>
> If you’re playing over wifi try a wired connection

As I said, I’m not losing connection to Xbox Live at all, just Halo 5’s servers.

> 2533274901185364;3:
> > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > 2533274901185364;1:
> > > When I play Halo 5, it’s a total gamble whether or not I’ll be able to finish a match. I randomly get kicked from matches, winning and losing, Arena and Warzone. I just got back into the game less than a week ago, but this has happened every single day since I started playing at least. From what I remember before I quit, it was doing it too. I don’t lose connection to Xbox Live, just Halo 5 servers for about a minute or two, and then the connection is back again and I can play.
> >
> > Have you tested your multiplayer connection on Xbox? Could be lagging/packet loss problems.
> >
> > If you’re playing over wifi try a wired connection
>
> As I said, I’m not losing connection to Xbox Live at all, just Halo 5’s servers.

Yes, but if lag or packet loss is the problem you probably wouldn’t lose XBL connection whereas you would lose connection to the Halo 5 servers due to the higher volumes of information required - especially during a game.

The Xbox connection test is also decent at telling you information about latency.