Constant req bug

I am so sick of seeing the same bug come back again and again and again. Sometimes it’s non-stop for a week, sometimes it’s just for a day or two, but for months now I keep seeing the same error in the req system where I cannot see my req points, I cannot use any of my boosts, and I cannot use reqs during games! I am a longtime halo fan, and I had been raving about how great the multiplayer experience was for halo 5 to my friends and family, but I am so frustrated by this same stupid error coming back all the time! I don’t even know if I am getting any req points for games I’m playing, since the whole reqsystem never seems to work consistently and I can’t even see my prior game stats! And I know it is not everyone experiencing this, since I see other people getting reqs in-game when I cannot. Please, please fix this bug. I cannot describe how annoying it is to have the only game you like to play regularly almost never work properly!

Hello, I have the same problem. It is really frustrating… Because as you I love play Halo, but without Reqs in warezone is just not fun. At the beginning, I am trying to wait a long time to see if my reqs are coming out or not… Waiting waiting… And nothing, I end up picking up guns from the ground which is just so boring.

I cannot understand how can I play online and not see my Reqs. Seriously.

PS: I am in China, which maybe it could be the firewall, but still, I don’t get why I can play, but I dont see my reqs. (Points, packs, boost, weapons… anything of Req)

> 2533274810728725;1:
> I am so sick of seeing the same bug come back again and again and again. Sometimes it’s non-stop for a week, sometimes it’s just for a day or two, but for months now I keep seeing the same error in the req system where I cannot see my req points, I cannot use any of my boosts, and I cannot use reqs during games! I am a longtime halo fan, and I had been raving about how great the multiplayer experience was for halo 5 to my friends and family, but I am so frustrated by this same stupid error coming back all the time! I don’t even know if I am getting any req points for games I’m playing, since the whole reqsystem never seems to work consistently and I can’t even see my prior game stats! And I know it is not everyone experiencing this, since I see other people getting reqs in-game when I cannot. Please, please fix this bug. I cannot describe how annoying it is to have the only game you like to play regularly almost never work properly!

I agree this is annoying, and agree it should be prioritized and fixed. In the meantime, what i have noticed is that if you log into H5 with no sync errors, the reqs will load, you just have to wait a minute or two. Also, even if the reqs loaded properly, playing in arena, will cause the retrieving data error, opening a daily arena win pack could cause this as well, the only remedy to that is to go to the XBL dashboard, quit, and restart the game. Hope this helps you.