Constant Crashes?

When I first played the flight I got a solid 10 minutes of gameplay. Now my game seems to be crashing to desktop after about 30 seconds of launching the game. The crash will consist of a freeze or black screen and I can still hear sound until it goes to the desktop. Anyone else having this problem?

I’ve tried to start up the game, but it constantly crashes. I haven’t heard any background noise, I just see the loading icon in the bottom left hand corner and that’s about it. Not sure what’s causing this, and it’s incredibly infuriating because I just received my steam key and this is the next major hurdle to contest.

> 2535453630866580;2:
> I’ve tried to start up the game, but it constantly crashes. I haven’t heard any background noise, I just see the loading icon in the bottom left hand corner and that’s about it. Not sure what’s causing this, and it’s incredibly infuriating because I just received my steam key and this is the next major hurdle to contest.

There are people out there saying they have fixes for that issue but I have yet to find one that works for me.